Sad to Announce

My wife and I after 11 years of marriage and over 40 BBC are divorcing. And no she didn't leave for some black stallion. She is 46 and seeing a 67 year old white dude. It would take a long time to explain our relationship. She's a major alcoholic who has suddenly got better, found God and someone who is better for her than me. She blames her BBC addiction on being a Hispanic woman who wanted to please her husband. That's OK. It was a lot of fun as you can see in our profile. Guess it's time for me to find another woman who likes to fuck BBC and loves her white husband.
Sad news and for this website an unusual reason for the split. But people do change and go in different directions. More of that today. Women less dependant on men. Alcohol and ******* very nasty stuff. Good luck in life. Move on in new directions

My wife and I after 11 years of marriage and over 40 BBC are divorcing. And no she didn't leave for some black stallion. She is 46 and seeing a 67 year old white dude. It would take a long time to explain our relationship. She's a major alcoholic who has suddenly got better, found God and someone who is better for her than me. She blames her BBC addiction on being a Hispanic woman who wanted to please her husband. That's OK. It was a lot of fun as you can see in our profile. Guess it's time for me to find another woman who likes to fuck BBC and loves her white husband.
Will you be posting any more videos you have?

Very sorry to hear your situation, I'm sure you'll find someone that will appreciate your open minded trust.

Back