request for recommendations about chastity devices for my very small white penis

greetings all:

67/w/m from chicago area married to a 41/blk/fem.
she has cuckolded me with a black man with me present one time, so far. this was some years ago.
she has cuckolded me with black men without me present many times during our marriage. this was mostly some years ago, earlier in our marriage.

i did sustain a serious injury in 2013 and she basically stopped playing around after that, though we have continued to talk about it during our sex.

some time ago wife and i bought a chastity device for my very small white penis. the problem is that my small white penis was too small for the chastity
device that we bought.

my very small white penis seems to have become even smaller as i have aged with my erections being much smaller and much less firm than just a few
years ago.

does anyone have any suggestions for a chastity device that would potentially fit onto a very small white penis?
any assistance or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
greetings all:

she has cuckolded me with a black man with me present one time, so far. this was some years ago.
she has cuckolded me with black men without me present many times during our marriage. this was mostly some years ago, earlier in our marriage.

i did sustain a serious injury in 2013 and she basically stopped playing around after that, though we have continued to talk about it during our sex.

some time ago wife and i bought a chastity device for my very small white penis. the problem is that my small white penis was too small for the chastity
device that we bought.

my very small white penis seems to have become even smaller as i have aged with my erections being much smaller and much less firm than just a few
years ago.

does anyone have any suggestions for a chastity device that would potentially fit onto a very small white penis?
I had the same problem. My diclit and mainly my balls were too small for a chastity device because my balls would retract up into my body so the ring wouldn’t grip and stay on. (If you have a really tiny dick like me, you know exactly what I mean. My wife said my dick was so pathetic that it’s even too small for the micropenis chastity we bought. Well, I found one on Amazon that worked.
It’s the cb6000 lock small male chastity. I will admit, my balls do still retract and it will fall off after some wear, but it stays on for days. Still not sure why my tiny balls do that but I think it has something to do with stress or ******* flow. It is metal and heavy but feels really good and makes me feel so controlled and I feel like such a sissy bitch wearing it and my girl loves knowing that she has full control of my tiny diclit and she mentions it all the time and tells me how much she needs a real man’s dick. So my dick tries to get hard and pushes but it restricts it and eventually goes away. She loves telling me how pathetic my dick is. I love wearing it when she fucks her bull. They both laugh. I love that humiliating feeling too. If you are a good Cuck, you should try this cage. Let me know.

Attachments

• 84C2AAF0-A051-45BD-8AB6-76BEC7024DA4.jpeg
    84C2AAF0-A051-45BD-8AB6-76BEC7024DA4.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 7C408009-D396-4789-B992-1EBFD281858C.jpeg
    7C408009-D396-4789-B992-1EBFD281858C.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 33C3BF11-BBCE-45D0-B2C2-7D8418D9204F.jpeg
    33C3BF11-BBCE-45D0-B2C2-7D8418D9204F.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 39
greetings all:

device that we bought.

years ago.

Do you enjoy being humiliated about your extremely tiny white penis?

Take care about very cheap cages...
steal isn t allways good quality, ans that s really poor ans not healthy.
Also, i notice most of you have Space in your cages, not too much restrained, just caged. 😀

greetings all:

device that we bought.

years ago.

My experience and what I’ve come to understand from others is this…if you’re serious about wanting to control (not necessarily stop) erections, so long as you get a ring that really fits and stays snug to your body, you can. Most men can —and probably should —go so much smaller than they could ever imagine with the actual cage or tube. Type of cage matters, of course; a tubular one that totally encloses a member may require a somewhat greater diameter for a somewhat thicker flaccid penis. But average size guys can and do wear very short micro cages, even flat ones.

greetings all:

device that we bought.

years ago.

It is a good thing that you are trying to lock it up. I recommend the holy trainer nub size. Very good chastity device. Again good for you taking the positive step and locking up your small white penis.

greetings all:

device that we bought.

years ago.

This one

Attachments

• a68ce89e-21a8-47e1-ae25-19bb1654cffa.png
    a68ce89e-21a8-47e1-ae25-19bb1654cffa.png
    730.7 KB · Views: 46
Try the Vagina Shaped Chastity Cage - Male to Female for $39 and looks like this when put on properly. If that's not cuckold worthy, I don't know what is.
vagina-shaped-chastity-cage-male-to-female-460130_5000x.jpg

greetings all:

device that we bought.

years ago.

Hey

Back