request for recommendations about chastity devices for my very small white penis

mwmblkwife4bm13

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
greetings all:

67/w/m from chicago area married to a 41/blk/fem.
she has cuckolded me with a black man with me present one time, so far. this was some years ago.
she has cuckolded me with black men without me present many times during our marriage. this was mostly some years ago, earlier in our marriage.

i did sustain a serious injury in 2013 and she basically stopped playing around after that, though we have continued to talk about it during our sex.

some time ago wife and i bought a chastity device for my very small white penis. the problem is that my small white penis was too small for the chastity
device that we bought.

my very small white penis seems to have become even smaller as i have aged with my erections being much smaller and much less firm than just a few
years ago.

does anyone have any suggestions for a chastity device that would potentially fit onto a very small white penis?
any assistance or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

After trying so many damn different models, materials, sizes…

the CB-X Mini Me was the one I decided on. Something about the particular plastic they use just isn’t as irritating on the skin as most of the cheaper knock-offs. The Mini Me comes in at 1.25” in cage length, which honestly, is like the head of your little dicklette only. There is ZERO room for the shaft to grow or expand.

I absolutely love mine! And it is extremely comfortable as well.

I definitely recommend the CB-X line, especially if you don’t feel like wasting money trying all the el-cheapos on the market.

it keeps me nice and secure, prevents any erection, and keeps me focused on serving my HotWife, her bulls, and of course any random black guy that i come across in public who can smell the scent of total submission to black cock all over me when he walks by!

greetings all:

67/w/m from chicago area married to a 41/blk/fem.
she has cuckolded me with a black man with me present one time, so far. this was some years ago.
she has cuckolded me with black men without me present many times during our marriage. this was mostly some years ago, earlier in our marriage.

i did sustain a serious injury in 2013 and she basically stopped playing around after that, though we have continued to talk about it during our sex.

some time ago wife and i bought a chastity device for my very small white penis. the problem is that my small white penis was too small for the chastity
device that we bought.

my very small white penis seems to have become even smaller as i have aged with my erections being much smaller and much less firm than just a few
years ago.

does anyone have any suggestions for a chastity device that would potentially fit onto a very small white penis?
any assistance or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
We can help with this! Very similar couple with many years of chastity locking.

CB-X Mini Me! I’ve tried probably 20 different ones. Different manufacturers, different designs, different materials, etc.

The CB-X line is the Cadillac of cages in my opinion. And the mini me really only leaves room for the head to poke out!

All that other useless flesh (what would be called the shaft on a real man’s cock) is just shoved right back in to your body where it belongs

This is the one I have. Read the reviews and make sure you get the right size back ring. Now if I could only find someone who gives a fuck that my junk is locked up and is willing to feed me BBC creampies.

Metal offers more breathing room than plastic. The heft is a turn on and the extra gaps more ways to be teased. Had plastic never goin back. Don't see any advantages.

Lockthecock.com had many good options

Our chastity diary is back for locktober..It's on our poll page
Pussy free for a year or caged no orgasm for 6 months. Check it out and vote too

Back