Regular Dating ruined?

dcm8

Male
From
LA, US
Has anyone else noticed that conventional man woman dating is dead? I am wondering how many bulls have found that getting free pussy here has made dealing with women inside the confines of a traditional relationship less desirable? I mean why put up with flowers, candy, and all that ******* when you can find someone elses wife, fuck her and then leave?

I have noticed this in my own life and I need to know if others have felt the same way. What did you do to make it change? Did you do anything to get used to female "reality".

Has anyone else noticed that conventional man woman dating is dead?
What you're doing is really not considered "dating", is it? Its simply a mutual agreement to have sex with someone with no obligations. We do live in a more "shake & bake" society; everything made faster and simpler via anonymous internet/texting connections. No doubt there's more people who what "sex" than want a monogamous relationship or even marriage. Plus, society has developed in such a way that instant sexual gratification is acceptable. Also, if all you're doing is targeting other men's wives, you realize (or should) that there is a hazardous side to that. For one, hubby walks in, unannounced and see's you banging his wife, he whips out his ******* and blows both of you away and then spends less than 15 years in prison. Don't know about you, but my life is worth more than 15 years.
At some point, you may find your life partner (soul mate) and desire to settle down. When you do, you'll be back to flowers, gifts, etc. And don't say that you'll never desire a monogamous, life partner relationship. The older you get, and the closer you get to your own mortality, the more you'll realize that this "shake & bake" was fun, but has a unrewarding side to it as well.

words_WriteYourOwnSTORY.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that conventional man woman dating is dead?

Beginning in the 90's, Third Wave Feminism killed romance and conventional dating. Feminists have encouraged two generations now, of young women to sling their pussies like they were drunken frat boys. Young women were only too happy to oblige, but what young women have never been able to grasp, is that men place low value on easy bitches. So we hear the perpetual cry of the slut that "there's no good men" when in reality there are very few men willing to commit to a used-up party girl, when she hits her 30s and is ready to settle for a beta that she would have mocked 10 years earlier.

I am wondering how many bulls have found that getting free pussy here has made dealing with women inside the confines of a traditional relationship less desirable? I mean why put up with flowers, candy, and all that *******

Being a trans-girl in my early 20s, I have had a ring-side seat for the IR revolution. I split my time between the college campus and the Caribbean islands, both places where white girls enjoy great freedom to pursue Black men. I've talked to many a Black man about the topic of "those hoes ain't loyal". Once you bang her into the Blacked lifestyle, she responds to flowers and candy as a beta offering. In my experience, Black men can't let a snowbunny out of their sight, because another Black pipe-layer picks up her signals. It's pretty much the world of IR.

I have noticed this in my own life and I need to know if others have felt the same way. What did you do to make it change? Did you do anything to get used to female "reality".

If you want a flowers and candy dating girl, white or Black, you're going to have to find a near virgin. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
This post went in answered for days which have me time to reflect. Dating per se is not dead but I have to look for alternatives (younger women, foreign women..) because it is not right for me. I cannot and should not look for others or validation. I know what is right and since the football season is over I can take action.

At some point, you may find your life partner (soul mate) and desire to settle down. When you do, you'll be back to flowers, gifts, etc. And don't say that you'll never desire a monogamous, life partner relationship. The older you get, and the closer you get to your own mortality, the more you'll realize that this "shake & bake" was fun, but has a unrewarding side to it as well.

This is so true. I have fluctuated between relationship statuses my whole life. I identify as non-monogamous (polyamorous truthfully) but have gone through various periods of monogamy. My current relationship is a polyamorous one with my third husband and my last lover when hotwifing. Things evolved between he and I, even though we weren't looking for it at all and now we live in a big house together, potentially with hubby's girlfriend in due time.

When you find the right person(s), who understand you, and make your life better, then you make different choices. At this point, I have two committed partners, but we all still swing. I've run into a few challenges because being in a committed relationship with a black man keeps some other black men away, but it's not a big deal. Not interested in them anyway. And I'm not really interested in one on one either. Groups....love groups... but I digress.

To the original post, I honestly think the whole commercialized idea of "regular dating" is rather boring and doesn't really get us to the types of connections that we want to settle down with someone for. Finding that person who is just as messed up, freaky, or weird as I am has always been my goal and those people come around in non-conventional ways. :)

I can’t stay in a committed relationship. I’ve cheated on every girlfriend I’ve had. Why because it’s so easy to get wrapped up with other women. I find the girls I date boring and needing consistent appreciation and validation for anything that they do. It’s kinda of a turn off when a woman is like that. If you can not be secure with yourself why should I respect you. That’s why I lean towards this type of lifestyle because I know I’m dealing with a secure women.

I don't think that much has changed. You experiment as a young girl. Then comes the moment when you have to think about your personal economic future. So you look for a husband with a good financial background. Some ugly men have benefited from this at first. If all of this "in dry towels" (German saying) the fun comes back. You're looking for guys to have fun again. Maybe more open today than before. But that's nature. There are so many hot guys in the wild. Why shouldn't I test their cannons? I am in a period where I can really enjoy my body and sex. But not always with the same man, please.

Back