ref white woman black preg

It was so natural to witness my exs be taken bareback and see first hand their bulls much larger black cock slide in and out of them and thrust deep and fill her tight white pussy with his cum.

It looks natural in pictures to see white women pregnant and I get turned on when I see a white woman in public with mixed babies especially if she is with a white husband.

So yea, Ive had previous relationships where it was discussed but never happened but we all agreed cautiously if there was a bull we both liked and felt like part of the family, if we both wanted it more than one of my ex-s would have been open to the idea with strict conditions and lots of planning and forethought so long as it didn't tear us apart and i agreed to accept their baby as my own while allowing the ******* to be more a part of our family and lives. when we discussed what that might mean for her she mentioned having him over regularly with his own key and me being being prepared to understand she might give him more attention while he is staying and when he is there he is our alpha and to stay out of their way, while they do their own thing together unless im asked to do something for them. As their baby's ******* I would be expected to support and take care of their baby while they are together. Of course, i would encourage her to feed the baby in front of us with him and I nude near by then hand it to me while they have sex, we discussed putting the baby in the crib and me assisting him breed her often in various wayss then sucking him off after he cam inside her, so she could see me submit to her lover after me telling him to cum inside her and breed my wife. Maybe holding a faux wedding ceremony someplace and him taking her in her wedding dress from our wedding with me beside her holding her hand and legs open and making sure his cum dripped on it from her not wearing panties.

OMG! They're instant hardon makers. It wasn't too long ago it used to piss off most of us whiteboys but with it becoming so common now I think we'be been beaten down enough, not just accept it but I'm on a constant lookout for the hottest mismatches, like pretty little innocent looking whitegirls with dark african bulls.
Totally agree and again constantly looking out for it👍👍

Back