Recreational vs lifestyle cuckolding

we hope for a long time bull, but they are hard to find apparently.
I dont thonk.any hotwife_ couplr should be long term.with anyone black.or ehite it can.lead to.emotional relationship.y hotwife has 3/5 guys that she sees each one of them.every 3/4 weeks it kerps things fresh but no emotional tirs she has been seeing themfor about 3 yesrs plus the occasional pick.up she has a grrat sex life outside of our margiage and our srx life hss gone from.grest to fantastic

I'm after a bit of feedback from both Bulls and couples with question. Of late I have noticed that more and more couples have expressed and interest in cuckolding but the majority seem to have what I call a recreational approach. By that I mean they seem to be interested in having one off cuckolding adventures with multiple Bulls but are not so keen on building something over a period of time.

What are your thoughts?
I think it’s pretty much split down the middle when taking others we know into account.

My wife has become close with a few of her partners but she seems to tire quickly of them. For a couple months now she’s had a guy who is here almost daily when I’m out of town for work 3-4 days a week and she’s over it. Told me last night she’s going to break the news to move on soon.

As a cuck I’m a fan of guys we grow close to due to the comfort developed and avoiding the awkward laying of the foundation of how things will go with new guys. My wife says guys who stick around or become regular deviate from the nsa setup and it’s uncomfortable. To add to that she puts a lot of desire and preference into fucking as many guys as she can and that holds her back.

I think it’s pretty much split down the middle when taking others we know into account.

My wife has become close with a few of her partners but she seems to tire quickly of them. For a couple months now she’s had a guy who is here almost daily when I’m out of town for work 3-4 days a week and she’s over it. Told me last night she’s going to break the news to move on soon.

As a cuck I’m a fan of guys we grow close to due to the comfort developed and avoiding the awkward laying of the foundation of how things will go with new guys. My wife says guys who stick around or become regular deviate from the nsa setup and it’s uncomfortable. To add to that she puts a lot of desire and preference into fucking as many guys as she can and that holds her back.
Well define daily? Unless the dude is there for more than just a fuck and/or suck then yeah I can somewhat see that. But if it’s just to swing through and bust a nut then that bytch got bigger issues because from the cuck couples I want they don’t want the drama of trying to find or be with different random dudes. What does this heffa look like

I think it's important for all parties concerned to have what I call a pragmatic realistic approach and the guys in particular need to be mindful not to confuse infatuation with love. I think that's where emotional maturity and experience come in to play. Long long ago I made that mistake with a couple that I used to see I'm a bit embarrassed by how I was at the time but at least I learnt from the experience.

Although I'd Ideally love to have an arrangement with a couple that spans years I'm wise enough to just go with the flow. To my mind a couple of things that can help things last are not to meet too frequently and neither party should expect exclusivity. Having said that I will only consider going bareback with a hotwife if I'm the "main" Bull.

We have always had both one-time and long-term relationships. But we never had only one lover. The situation is somewhat different with black men. We have very few of them, so we value them very much and try to make such relationships long-lasting. I don't care about emotional attachment, and even about my wife falling in love with other men.

I'm after a bit of feedback from both Bulls and couples with question. Of late I have noticed that more and more couples have expressed and interest in cuckolding but the majority seem to have what I call a recreational approach. By that I mean they seem to be interested in having one off cuckolding adventures with multiple Bulls but are not so keen on building something over a period of time.

What are your thoughts?
We’re definitely in the lifestyle category. Wife definitely not a fan of one off’s and prefers more of a dating dynamic with her Bulls. Ultimately she’d like to find that right one and allow herself to fall for him. I think we’re in the minority in that though bc most other couples and bulls we meet seem to enjoy more of a “sports fuck” thing…

Well define daily? Unless the dude is there for more than just a fuck and/or suck then yeah I can somewhat see that. But if it’s just to swing through and bust a nut then that bytch got bigger issues because from the cuck couples I want they don’t want the drama of trying to find or be with different random dudes. What does this heffa look like
Daily as in just about every day. And yes when she begins to feel obligated she starts shutting down. She has had a few regulars who she thinks have crossed boundaries and it made her uncomfortable as they act like it is more. In my opinion it’s more her than them crossing lines but I don’t try to sway her. As you can see in my post I referenced my preference to not having to continually do the meet and greet. Like anyone else there’s ebbs and flows and there’s times my wife likes familiar and other times she wants something new. For a bit now we’ve ridden the high of going out together and her picking up a guy. We’re both thrilled during the process. Yes it’s something those we know don’t do or at least don’t do often but it works for us.

I think it's important for all parties concerned to have what I call a pragmatic realistic approach and the guys in particular need to be mindful not to confuse infatuation with love. I think that's where emotional maturity and experience come in to play. Long long ago I made that mistake with a couple that I used to see I'm a bit embarrassed by how I was at the time but at least I learnt from the experience.

Although I'd Ideally love to have an arrangement with a couple that spans years I'm wise enough to just go with the flow. To my mind a couple of things that can help things last are not to meet too frequently and neither party should expect exclusivity. Having said that I will only consider going bareback with a hotwife if I'm the "main" Bull.
Said absolutely perfectly. That confusion is a part of the game at times though. I do think it runs more complex where it’s not necessarily confusing infatuation or attraction with love, but more dominance or control expanding outside of the bedroom. Going with the flow has been crapshoot at times which is frustrating because that’s our mode in life.

There’s a lot of comfort which comes from a regular guy who has a great dynamic with us. The guys who can handle that are appreciated and yes it’s key not to make it too regular. At the same time we’re a bit different and we’ve been getting off to going out and meeting a random guy or on occasion group of guys.

And don’t be embarrassed. You clearly have a level head and have learned from your path which is more than many do in life.

What are your thoughts?
A long-term relationship with one bull is by gar the most rewarding situation for us

What are your thoughts?
I think it's better ongoing with someone you know , than jumping from one to another.

by this description , we are kind of down the middle on this …we have a regular for a few times a month , but he doesn’t control every facet of life nor do we or he want to. He also had two other couples as well, so thats probably part of it. But lots of life to live out there so we still do what we want …so it’s mostly sex play but we do enjoy some arousal via submission

Back