Real Hotwife or Are You Cheating

Huh? Not sure why you tagged me in this post. Whatever you think is sexy AF the more power to you. I'm not one to look at anyone that chooses what they think is sexy. You're good.
Yeah stupid I just figured you would know and I didn’t mean any Disrespect I will remove it

My husband and always play together. I have never had a desire to meet someone without my husband. Bringing a bbc is all about us playing together. To be honest I have never spoke to any guy until he walks in the hotel room. No desire to get emotionally attached to another man or him to me. It’s purely sex for us.
I gotta get in his good graces ☺️

Real hotwife and, while hubby has known about all my extracurricular activity, there has been occasion where he didn't know in advance of it happening. Some might consider that cheating but when you've got a free pass to fuck the concept of cheating really cannot apply can it?
Frankly, for some of what you've got @Allie Wild - and many others with sexy, freaky attitudes and keep-your-dick-hard bodies like yours - I could give a good god damn whether you're hot wifeing, cheating or just hoe-ing around. Please accept my crudeness as a compliment and not a disrespectful slur, but great white pussy is great white pussy whatever the label or circumstances might be to fuck.

Just sayin'...

I do know a couple married women who are cheating on their husbands with BBC’s they have been doing it for years pussy full of come then they go home and have their husband eat it all out these are some nasty bitches that I turned into black cock horse
There is a special place in hell for you Sharon lol.

Over twenty years of swinging, open marriage whatever you choose to call it. It seems to me cheaters are not in the description of any lifestyle. If only one side or party of a relationship knows it it's not a lifestyle. To me it's wrong on so many levels.

Curious about the females here, how many of you are really hotwives, or are you secretly cheating?

According to dictionary.com a hotwife is: a married woman who has sexual relationships outside of her marriage, with the full knowledge and consent of her husband, who himself doesn’t have affairs.

So, what are you, a cheater, or a howtwife? Or both?
Just a cheater!

Back