Real Hotwife or Are You Cheating

Real hotwife and, while hubby has known about all my extracurricular activity, there has been occasion where he didn't know in advance of it happening. Some might consider that cheating but when you've got a free pass to fuck the concept of cheating really cannot apply can it?
A free pass gives the Hotwife the unrestricted freedom to enjoy her extramarital sex whenever she wants and with whoever she wants. She is under no obligation to inform Cucky before or after any affair. Just do it and enjoy it and feed Cucky his cream pie desert afterwards.

My wife is a hotwife but has converted several married friends who are all in long term marriages that cheat regularly with my wife and are all BBC only (besides their husbands who they claim they rarely fuck).
This is how thing are done in the lifestyle! The ladies are the ones that have to do the networking to convert their female friends and family members into BBC sluts! It works and this post is proof!

Curious about the females here, how many of you are really hotwives, or are you secretly cheating?

According to dictionary.com a hotwife is: a married woman who has sexual relationships outside of her marriage, with the full knowledge and consent of her husband, who himself doesn’t have affairs.

So, what are you, a cheater, or a howtwife? Or both?
100% hotwife! Definitely the way to go in my opinion ❤️

I do know a couple married women who are cheating on their husbands with BBC’s they have been doing it for years pussy full of come then they go home and have their husband eat it all out these are some nasty bitches that I turned into black cock horse
do you know how they manage to avoid their hubbies finding out?

Real hotwife and, while hubby has known about all my extracurricular activity, there has been occasion where he didn't know in advance of it happening. Some might consider that cheating but when you've got a free pass to fuck, the concept of cheating really cannot apply can it?
Right you are. He's written a blank check.

Back