Real Hotwife or Are You Cheating

I owe you and apology, @strangdays2. The person I meant to put on blast was not you. It was @sharonanddav
The moon condo rental is not cheap. It rents for $6,000 US per month :)

Wait, are you saying or think they are a fake profile?

Real hotwife and, while hubby has known about all my extracurricular activity, there has been occasion where he didn't know in advance of it happening. Some might consider that cheating but when you've got a free pass to fuck the concept of cheating really cannot apply can it?
no if you have a hall pass no its not cheating

My wife has always had sex with other men during most of our 49 year marriage; and she has done so with my full knowledge and consent. In fact, I get off big time watching her in action with other men. Furthermore, my tiny pee-pee has never been inside any woman's available holes; especially where my wife's holes are concerned.
So you and your never have sex or just rarely?

Curious about the females here, how many of you are really hotwives, or are you secretly cheating?

According to dictionary.com a hotwife is: a married woman who has sexual relationships outside of her marriage, with the full knowledge and consent of her husband, who himself doesn’t have affairs.

So, what are you, a cheater, or a howtwife? Or both?

We meet the definition. We have been in the lifestyle for 5 years. I consider her a "hotwife".

My wife has always had sex with other men during most of our 49 year marriage; and she has done so with my full knowledge and consent. In fact, I get off big time watching her in action with other men. Furthermore, my tiny pee-pee has never been inside any woman's available holes; especially where my wife's holes are concerned.
That's hot love to get to enjoy your sexy wife too

Husband cheated many times, eventually I told him to do as he wants and I do the same. Hes not aware. We haven't fucked since his last birthday 🤷🏻‍♀️

Definitely a hotwife as we have permission to play with others as long as we're open and honest about it. As far as a spur of the moment type thing, no clue if it's ever happened to her (it hasn't for me).

My husband and always play together. I have never had a desire to meet someone without my husband. Bringing a bbc is all about us playing together. To be honest I have never spoke to any guy until he walks in the hotel room. No desire to get emotionally attached to another man or him to me. It’s purely sex for us.4D1985CA-074E-4B96-831F-22B296CDD6B4.jpeg

Last edited:
My husband and always play together. I have never had a desire to meet someone without my husband. Bringing a bbc is all about us playing together. To be honest I have never spoke to any guy until he walks in the hotel room. No desire to get emotional attached to another man or him to me. It’s purely sex for us.
Perfect description of being a Hotwife...

Like it or live it don’t care much about morals in this way but I love and fully support whitw woman cheating with BBC BAREBACK leaking those loads at home in bed and yea I do like when a clueless hubby notices how loose and wet white wife’s pussy is (not know she was dumped and pumped by “ Reggie” and few hours before husband came home from work, and u cheating sluts got your man convinced u just so turned on by his tiny white dick and game lol 😂
I say all that still having personally been crushed like nobody I quite know when it Comes to cheating lol (@BlackTherapist - does that just mean I’m using the sexualization of trauma as a coping mechanism? 🧐 LOL ) it’s just sexy AF.
Huh? Not sure why you tagged me in this post. Whatever you think is sexy AF the more power to you. I'm not one to look at anyone that chooses what they think is sexy. You're good.

Back