Real Hotwife or Are You Cheating

B Brown

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Curious about the females here, how many of you are really hotwives, or are you secretly cheating?

According to dictionary.com a hotwife is: a married woman who has sexual relationships outside of her marriage, with the full knowledge and consent of her husband, who himself doesn’t have affairs.

So, what are you, a cheater, or a howtwife? Or both?

My wife is a hotwife but has converted several married friends who are all in long term marriages that cheat regularly with my wife and are all BBC only (besides their husbands who they claim they rarely fuck).
I must admit, The one thing I would loved with my Wife was for to have some girlfriends that were involved with Her, However all of Her experiences were pretty much on Her own.
The thought of her being egged on by another girl or girls, in my mind brings a sense of competition to see who can be the dirtiest, when out with their bulls.
Am I correct or am I wrong. ???

I must admit, The one thing I would loved with my Wife was for to have some girlfriends that were involved with Her, However all of Her experiences were pretty much on Her own.
The thought of her being egged on by another girl or girls, in my mind brings a sense of competition to see who can be the dirtiest, when out with their bulls.
Am I correct or am I wrong. ???

you are absolutely correct….especially when alcohol is flowing, the naughtiness competition is awesome!

My wife has always had sex with other men during most of our 49 year marriage; and she has done so with my full knowledge and consent. In fact, I get off big time watching her in action with other men. Furthermore, my tiny pee-pee has never been inside any woman's available holes; especially where my wife's holes are concerned.

Attachments

• My bachelor school pal (Cass) who fucked my wife on many occasions, and also fucked my sissy's...jpg
    My bachelor school pal (Cass) who fucked my wife on many occasions, and also fucked my sissy's...jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 256
  • My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 253
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 248
Curious about the females here, how many of you are really hotwives, or are you secretly cheating?

According to dictionary.com a hotwife is: a married woman who has sexual relationships outside of her marriage, with the full knowledge and consent of her husband, who himself doesn’t have affairs.

We are still exploring. Definitely in the lifestyle.

I do know a couple married women who are cheating on their husbands with BBC’s they have been doing it for years pussy full of come then they go home and have their husband eat it all out these are some nasty bitches that I turned into black cock horse
I'm sure you do. I have an apartment on the moon. It's my primary residence when I'm not here on earth.
You must have a thousand of these fake profiles. Again, I wish the mods would shut them all down.

Why is everything fake,😤
It's how it is with these sites. Actual people on here, like elsewhere on the net on lifestyle sites, are few and far between. At least here you're not dealing with a ton of bots, if that's any consolation. But the preponderance of fake posts like from the troll above, sharonanddav, is everywhere. He alone has probably a hundred fake profiles on here.

Last edited:
It's how it is with these sites. Actual people on here, like elsewhere on the net on lifestyle sites, are few and far between. At least here you're not dealing with a ton of bots, if that's any consolation. But the preponderance of fake posts like from the troll above, strangedays2, is everywhere. He alone has probably a hundred fake profiles on here.
I was making a joke in reply to your comment that I found funny. If you are too dense to understand that, just say so.

Real hotwife and, while hubby has known about all my extracurricular activity, there has been occasion where he didn't know in advance of it happening. Some might consider that cheating but when you've got a free pass to fuck, the concept of cheating really cannot apply can it?

Last edited:
Real hotwife and, while hubby has known about all my extracurricular activity, there has been occasion where he didn't know in advance of it happening. Some might consider that cheating but when you've got a free pass to fuck the concept of cheating really cannot apply can it?
Mm. I guess.

I am not surprised that many chose to not incriminate themselves.

Back