Question to Ladies and Husbands

hotjen

Female
Gold Member
From
UK
Well done hun its changed me and don't care what people think or care about me I'm blck cock and if people don't like tough

Playtime Patty

Couple
Gold Member
WOW, has it ever change my life. I had my first BBC in May 2015, and MY MY, I just cannot believe how adDICKive this has beCUM. I am lusting for BBC everyday and all the time. Everywhere I look I see Black COCKS. I just want to fuck them all. I have never been in such of a lust mode before. Boy and I having fun. My hubby just sits around grinning at what I and doing. He sit there and watches his prim and proper conservative white wife fucking and sucking black dick for hours!!!!! WOW I am loving it.

Hansjensen

Male
Gold Member
It has certainly improved our sex life and our marriage has become very strong.
Perhaps life might change more dramatically in the future. My wife would like to have a black baby. I am undecided. It would be an incredible turn on to see her belly grow with a black baby. But it would also be rather embarrassing when the whole world can see that I can't satisfy her and that she needs to go black to get satisfaction.

Attachments

Hansjensen

Male
Gold Member
It absolutely changed the course of our relationship, but I wouldn't change it for the world. She is much happier and more satisfied in our bedroom, which of course rolls over into our regular life. So its a win-win situation for us.
Hi BBC CPL ONLY,

That's a very precise description of how it is. My wife and I have experienced exactly the same! C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_mdwgg2uTXf1ri7ebxo1_500.jpg