Question to Ladies and Husbands

Well done hun its changed me and don't care what people think or care about me I'm blck cock and if people don't like tough

The bulls cock his power in fucking me and the bulls are aggressive mioles better than white boys

WOW, has it ever change my life. I had my first BBC in May 2015, and MY MY, I just cannot believe how adDICKive this has beCUM. I am lusting for BBC everyday and all the time. Everywhere I look I see Black COCKS. I just want to fuck them all. I have never been in such of a lust mode before. Boy and I having fun. My hubby just sits around grinning at what I and doing. He sit there and watches his prim and proper conservative white wife fucking and sucking black dick for hours!!!!! WOW I am loving it.

It has certainly improved our sex life and our marriage has become very strong.
Perhaps life might change more dramatically in the future. My wife would like to have a black baby. I am undecided. It would be an incredible turn on to see her belly grow with a black baby. But it would also be rather embarrassing when the whole world can see that I can't satisfy her and that she needs to go black to get satisfaction.

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nlblo2jRrJ1rqb72to1_1280.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nlblo2jRrJ1rqb72to1_1280.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 17
My ex wife swore a black man would never touch her less than a year into our marriage caught her getting fu c ked by a huge black guy in our bed. I forgave her but tty hint she believed getting extra cock even if was b lack was OK with me.

It absolutely changed the course of our relationship, but I wouldn't change it for the world. She is much happier and more satisfied in our bedroom, which of course rolls over into our regular life. So its a win-win situation for us.

It absolutely changed the course of our relationship, but I wouldn't change it for the world. She is much happier and more satisfied in our bedroom, which of course rolls over into our regular life. So its a win-win situation for us.
Hi BBC CPL ONLY,

That's a very precise description of how it is. My wife and I have experienced exactly the same!C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_mdwgg2uTXf1ri7ebxo1_500.jpg

Back