Question for the men...

MrsMei

Female
Will it is all over the site that the women and even most of the men on here prefer black skinned males. How about what you prefer though? So my question to the black men and the men in general here is do you prefer white women. black women or another ethnicity? Now I know a lot of this is about cuckolding, hotwifing, and etc but given your ideal choice men, what ethnicity do you prefer a woman to be?

I prefer black man for my wife. For 2 reasons... one, that’s what she likes. And two, I feel more secure that she won’t fall in love and run off with a black man as most BBCs know what this lifestyle is about and won’t try to make the relationship more then what it is.

Now for my bi-curious side, I’m definitely more attracted to white cock. Even thought I haven’t had one yet. LOL

I am a white guy who absolutely loves women of all colors. I do have a preference for petite women, especially blonde girls. I love shapely women with slender wasp like waists, the tits don't have to be real big but shapely with nice shaped firm asses. I guess I feel that way because my lovely wife seems to fit my ideal woman. I have found black men also find her VERY desirable and come on to her all the time. I count myself to be the luckiest man in the world to be married to Amie. Of course variety is the spice of life and have an appreciation for many shapes and sizes.

It's always comes down to the individual for me. The ethnicity was never a large factor in my pursuit. I like women from all cultures and backgrounds. That said, I have found I definitely have a weakness for Arabic women. Especially Saudis and Persians.

Well this is a site focused on White to Black so not going to ignore that fact. I enjoy woman of all ethnicities as long as they are strong, intelligent and have a healthy level of esteem. I am a sucker for great legs, (that accent leg warmers) a nice rack and a woman who knows the difference between sexuality and sensuality. She can be embodied in any shade, a size that she can carry well and an attitude that is inviting.

I do prefer white women over all. The taboo feeling is still there and so strong along with the skin contrast is so amazing... I do have a fantasy on my bucket list.. Never been with a 100% Asian woman Chinese.. Japanese.. Korean etc

Will it is all over the site that the women and even most of the men on here prefer black skinned males. How about what you prefer though? So my question to the black men and the men in general here is do you prefer white women. black women or another ethnicity? Now I know a lot of this is about cuckolding, hotwifing, and etc but given your ideal choice men, what ethnicity do you prefer a woman to be?
I love all women they are why men exist

Well you’ve got that profile nailed down. Any prospective parameters for shoe size?
I am a "leg man" for sure ... with nice, strong ankles, and I love sucking toes, etc. The ******* are 3-4 years away from heading off to college, I believe the jacuzzi's gonna get a lot more activity after that. She loves to take bubble baths before sex ... Foot size, I've never given a lot of thought to, I think my wife is a 61/2 or 7. I know she loves me to lick her from her toes, up the inside of her thighs (while teasing her clit), then about 15 minutes of "solid tongue to her sopping pussy" ... lol.

Ohhh
I am a "leg man" for sure ... with nice, strong ankles, and I love sucking toes, etc. The ******* are 3-4 years away from heading off to college, I believe the jacuzzi's gonna get a lot more activity after that. She loves to take bubble baths before sex ... Foot size, I've never given a lot of thought to, I think my wife is a 61/2 or 7. I know she loves me to lick her from her toes, up the inside of her thighs (while teasing her clit), then about 15 minutes of "solid tongue to her sopping pussy" ... lol.
ohhh you even have time frames for the foreplay! Id say you have all the bases covered and are ready for a prospective candidate search.

Back