Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

NEVER if my husband wasn’t home. That’s a boundary that for us doesn’t work.

Now I’m not opposed to doing it in the bed with him here but we haven’t done that and it’s ok if we don’t. I’d never have someone come here to fuck me in the bed without him though since again for us it isn’t about husband being minimized/dominated/shamed.

Dunno so maybe I’m confusing but my take so sharing it and I get what’s hot for others and get why some bulls may want it too.

When my ex fell in love with a regular or it was in transition to that she would fantasize about being taken in our bedroom on our bed. The first time it happened we discussed it afterwards. It was both a turn on and a way for them to show me my changing role and status when he was around. Watching and hearing her taken in our bed and being humiliated by them during sex was heaven.

My wife meets exclusively alone now......we tried it once because her guy requested it just once and now we've never went back...it has been the best experience ever. there are different levels to this....First is a meeting alone with him in his bed for an afternoon on a non-high risk day to get pregnant.....then and overnight in his bed on a non-high risk night. Then one of the best ever was the first overnight meeting in his bed on a high-risk night....that was one of the best night I ever had jerking off just knowing there all alone in his bed making love. I never slept and then seen daylight knowing she probably was sleeping with his seed deep inside her trying to make their baby......

Then there is our bed....again which he has requested for an overnighter and on a high risk night....but this requires me and our ******* to clear out for the night.....something that hampers my fun but I make up for it when i get her alone later and ask for the details.

The next thing we are all talking about is them going on vacation together for a week alone....we have all agreed so it's going to happen. I just love this lifestyle!

My wife meets exclusively alone now......we tried it once because her guy requested it just once and now we've never went back...it has been the best experience ever. there are different levels to this....First is a meeting alone with him in his bed for an afternoon on a non-high risk day to get pregnant.....then and overnight in his bed on a non-high risk night. Then one of the best ever was the first overnight meeting in his bed on a high-risk night....that was one of the best night I ever had jerking off just knowing there all alone in his bed making love. I never slept and then seen daylight knowing she probably was sleeping with his seed deep inside her trying to make their baby......

Then there is our bed....again which he has requested for an overnighter and on a high risk night....but this requires me and our ******* to clear out for the night.....something that hampers my fun but I make up for it when i get her alone later and ask for the details.

The next thing we are all talking about is them going on vacation together for a week alone....we have all agreed so it's going to happen. I just love this lifestyle!
Great that it works for you ! This would never work for us, we both prefer me there watching but whatever works for every couple is good. No right or wrong

Back