Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?

I have always found this to be amusing. The "marriage bed" ... is that some kind of sacrosanct place? It's ok to fuck a wife in any other bed but the marriage bed is off limits?

We do now, but up until recently it was just hotel meetings.

About a year ago our marriage bed 'lost its virginity'. I must admit I did this without my husbands knowledge or approval. Hubbie travels a lot, and while he was on a European trip I invited my Bull/boyfriend over and I took him to 'our' bed. I felt so guilty I called my husband told him what I did. It excited him so much he jacked off over then phone.

I have NOT tried BBC yet, But I do have a BWC Bull..

We do now, but up until recently it was just hotel meetings.

About a year ago our marriage bed 'lost its virginity'. I must admit I did this without my husbands knowledge or approval. Hubbie travels a lot, and while he was on a European trip I invited my Bull/boyfriend over and I took him to 'our' bed. I felt so guilty I called my husband told him what I did. It excited him so much he jacked off over then phone.

I have NOT tried BBC yet, But I do have a BWC Bull..
BWC. What's that? doesn't count, just cheating

No such thing... regardless of size white bois are what they are and cannot satisfy....

Based on the 100+ white guys I was with, I agree! Black men put in a tremendous effort to make sure I am completely satisfied. Time after time with white guys they came way too fast. More then once I was told that there is something wrong with me, typically by the guy who shot his load in a few minutes and wonder why I wasn't satisfied! LOL The shortest time I have spent having sex (not foreplay) with a black man was 2 hours. He didn't stop; I did!!

Based on the 100+ white guys I was with, I agree! Black men put in a tremendous effort to make sure I am completely satisfied. Time after time with white guys they came way too fast. More then once I was told that there is something wrong with me, typically by the guy who shot his load in a few minutes and wonder why I wasn't satisfied! LOL The shortest time I have spent having sex (not foreplay) with a black man was 2 hours. He didn't stop; I did!!

You sound like my Hubbie!.. He REALLY wants to see me with a BBC. He has not even seen me with my current white lover. My boyfriend/Bull wants my Hubbie to watch and see how well he satisfies me, but I must admit I am still a bit hesitant. I am not sure I would not feel comfortable yet.

We are relatively new to this Hotwife Cuckold thing, and I have been proceeding pretty cautiously. I have had three boyfriends since we have been married and all three were white. The BBC idea is interesting!

Last edited:
You sound like my Hubbie!.. He REALLY wants to see me with a BBC. He has not even seen me with my current white lover. My boyfriend/Bull wants my Hubbie to watch and see how well he satisfies me, but I must admit I am still a bit hesitant. I am not sure I would not feel comfortable yet.

We are relatively new to this Hotwife Cuckold thing, and I have been proceeding pretty cautiously. I have had three boyfriends since we have been married and all three were white. The BBC ideal is interesting!
Sample the BBC and you will NEVER want white boi again....

We are relatively new to this Hotwife Cuckold thing, and I have been proceeding pretty cautiously. I have had three boyfriends since we have been married and all three were white. The BBC ideal is interesting!

You need to proceed at your own pace. You are not alone is being hesitant but once you have a black man, you will say, like we all did, "Should have started sooner!"

You need to proceed at your own pace. You are not alone is being hesitant but once you have a black man, you will say, like we all did, "Should have started sooner!"
I couldn't agree more. Don't rush or it could go wrong. Make sure your husband is on-board at all times. But the day you are laying next to a Black Man, exhausted from orgasm, his cock still fat and across his thigh, while your husband respectfully laps man-cum from your swollen pussy, you will wonder how you could have wasted so many years.

And I absolutely have to agree that the white men I've been with do not put anything near what the black men do to into satisfying me. Too many times they were one and done, whether I was or not! Enough of that!!
Please don't discard us because of our failings. Let us serve and help you meet the Black Men you need. Surely every girl needs to be licked clean afterwards?

Back