Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

This is from a cuck. Yes my wife has sex with her lovers in our bed. She also uses hotels and visits one of her lovers homes. I think it is a huge turn on when she has sex with her lovers in our bed while I am at work. I ask her to make sure and use my side of the bed. A few times the bed sheets were still wet when I came home. So cool!

We discussed the significance of moving this direction but only with one favorite regular lover at a time
She really got excited about it since she had feelings for him and wanted to see him regularly enough she was worried about how we could integrate him into our daily lives..that was one way.
She wanted familiar comfortable surroundings where we just go about our daily life..
Once we looked at it from a distance: regular trusted bull she was falling in love with and that i was cool with being brought into our home after we had met several times and were comfortable with
Being brought into our home to get more comfortable and personal with him
Bringing him into our most private personal space to fuck her pussy then it should be in our bed surrounded by our pictures and personal items so we can all understand and experience everytime how personal this had become between us all
Since he was to be her main and most of the time only sexual provider it only made sense for them to have sex in our bed, the same place she used to see as our sexual space...and now it would their main sexual space which turned her on even more that he was moving into my territory to take over my former duties.

IMG_0694.JPGIMG_0696.JPGIMG_0696.JPG

Her favorite bull visited for three days. They took the master bedroom and I got the guest bedroom. I had to cook, and serve them drinks I would wake up to the sounds of them fucking during the night and first thing in the morning. The first day they went to the bedroom as soon as he arrived and didn't come out until the next afternoon. I would be called in to bring them food and drinks. It was very humilating to see him laying there with his cock shining with their combined juices and her laying there with his cum draining from her pussy. He had her tell me how much better he was than me. I watched his cock harden as she told me that. He told her to such his cock and that he owned her. Seeing that in our bed really hurt. The closest I got was being sent into the bedroom the last morning to clean her pussy after being used for three days and nights. It took a week for her pussy to recover from the stretching by him.

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?

Lots of crazy guys out there. Last thing I want is someone knowing where my family and I live. Likewise for bulls ive been with. Lots of crazy ladies too.
We prefer to meet at neutral locations. ?

Back