Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

When my ex fell in love with a regular or it was in transition to that she would fantasize about being taken in our bedroom on our bed. The first time it happened we discussed it afterwards. It was both a turn on and a way for them to show me my changing role and status when he was around. Watching and hearing her taken in our bed and being humiliated by them during sex was heaven.
You19768037.gif're right. It's amazing beyond belief!

I have several times and to me it is a more intense love making session knowing that it is my marriage bed.
What about later, when you are in that bed with the man you are supposed to love before all others? For us, only my husband and I make love; with all others, it's just sex and they are more in the animated sex toy category. Surprisingly, they seem to thoroughly enjoy that status! We've never had a black friend who was single, so it's obvious to us that they are there for the same reasons that we are: sex only. They make love at home. This is what works for us.

What about later, when you are in that bed with the man you are supposed to love before all others? For us, only my husband and I make love; with all others, it's just sex and they are more in the animated sex toy category. Surprisingly, they seem to thoroughly enjoy that status! We've never had a black friend who was single, so it's obvious to us that they are there for the same reasons that we are: sex only. They make love at home. This is what works for us.
I agree 18731522.gif

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
I love bringing a lover home to our bed

For us it happened unconsciously. Things got so worked up that our bed was the natural place to go. Never thought about the spare bedroom. I actually thought about it during the sex and hubby said he did also but things were to far involved to stop then. I must admit I am one of those women who found it hot though. Not that I don't think about it anyway but every night when I get in that bed the first thing I think about is that night and that experience. That of course reminds me of what that cock did to me that night which gives me an instant tingle. Needless to say hubby has been getting the kitty a little more frequent! lol

I say, first off you are very naive to actually believe you are her lover! In fact, you are simply a fuck she needs until she gets her life back in order, at which point you may no longer exist in her life.
Secondly, her marital bed is just that, her and her husband's marital bed and has nothing to do with you whatsoever!

In my view, if a married woman still lives with her husband, you should keep your nose out of her life and business, go find a married woman who is no longer still with her husband.

I say, first off you are very naive to actually believe you are her lover! In fact, you are simply a fuck she needs until she gets her life back in order, at which point you may no longer exist in her life.
Secondly, her marital bed is just that, her and her husband's marital bed and has nothing to do with you whatsoever!

In my view, if a married woman still lives with her husband, you should keep your nose out of her life and business, go find a married woman who is no longer still with her husband.
I agree with that opinion.

Back