Votes: 6 14.0%
  • The more partners the better

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • It doesn't matter at all

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • It depends on the relationship I expect to have with her

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
More importantly, except to hide their own short comings (physically and ability) from someone who knows better, why would someone want a woman that has zero knowledge about sex?
I much prefer being with a woman who has experience, knows her body, isn't afraid to tell me what makes it go HUMMMMMMM as well as knowing what to do with mine to make me feel good. :)

Personally, I think those radical Muslim suicide bombers deserve having to spend eternity with 3o virgins. Young ones, very spoiled, bratty young virgins. :devil::D

I hope I do well enough to deserve spending eternity with one outrageously good mature slut! :)

When their handlers promise them 72 virgins, there was no specificity as to which gender those virgins would be, or if they are women, what age they would be. I can only imagine the look on Achmed's face when he gets to jihadist heaven and there are 72 male virgins waiting for him, or a bunch of 80-90 year old women who spent their life in chastity.

When their handlers promise them 72 virgins, there was no specificity as to which gender those virgins would be, or if they are women, what age they would be. I can only imagine the look on Achmed's face when he gets to jihadist heaven and there are 72 male virgins waiting for him, or a bunch of 80-90 year old women who spent their life in chastity.

OH! OH! This is MAJORLY beyond LIKE!!!!! :D:bounce:

Interesting answers and points of view...

I really don't care how many partners a woman has had, as long as she is free of diseases. I was active in the swinger lifestyle for about 7 years, and obviously none of the women that I was with during that time were "pure".

I always find it quite hypocritical when guys say they want a woman who is a virgin or who hasn't had many partners when they want to fuck everything that moves.

Agreed. As long as she's clean, the past is the past...

Depending on ones culture, having some many partners could prove quite limiting in later life so to speak. Would I have sex with someone knowing that they have been overly active sexually, certainly not.

Her previous partners should hold no bearing on the status of our current relationship. As long as she wants to be with me, the past doesn't really matter. Get out there and find out what works for you, explore who you are. This whole naive & romanticized notion of "Someday my Prince will come, and so will I." doesn't hold up, becuase how is someone else going to know how to please you, if you don't even know. So learn how to love your body, then find someone else that loves you too. Trial & error is bound to be a part of this process, so some peoples numbers will be higher than others.

P.S. Be responsible & respectable.

How many peoples get tested anyway. How many peoples want to know. Do it matters to some yes and to some no. And some peoples don't care. But the bottom line is to protect yourself. There is a old saying. " you can't trust a butt booty and a smile. Are there peoples who passing on what you got. Yes. I'm was in the navy and a guy told me if I catch something I'm pasing it on. I told him that right. He say so what they give it to me. So we lead the path we walk too.

Dealing with 72 women for eternity, that sure a Hell isn't any reward as far as I am concerned. And virgins? I think not. Now spending eternity with 3 or 4 experienced women would be more than adequate. 72 women, a man has to be delusional to think he could handle all that pussy. Of course anyone that straps a bomb to their chest to blow up someone they perceive as the enemy has to be a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

I put it doesnt matter but the more I think about it the more I might prefer that a women has more partners then average. I have always liked women that are freaks. I dont mind helping somebody find themselves sexually but it could turn out that they are not down for the types of things that I am into and that would suck finding that out months into the relationship.

Ok experience is important. Me depending on the women and what I'm looking for in her, if it a one nite stand, I don't care. But it it relationships than I want to know her past. From a person like myself has experience good and bad things it just best to protect yourself at all times. I have caught std from a woman who told me she is clean. So when you in the heat of passion and your dick hard you want to fuck. And than you think about it later. Now after I find out about it at the clinic I call her to tell her she burn me. Know want she said. Well somebody gave it to me. She had to move from the block because a couple guys was looking for her. I told her that fuckup. A year later I seen her walking with a guy I say to the guy this girl is burning motherfucker.

Back