Question for fellow Bulls.......how many spend time getting to know husband in Hotwife/Cuckold couple?

VaBull902

Male
Real Person
I'm surprised how many are either too lazy or don't see the value in knowing both husband and wife on a personal level. I find open communication between both parties is key to a last and rewarding dynamic. Getting the husband's insight into his wife's wants and needs allows me to truly get into her head for a mind fucking as powerful as the physical fucking. Now I know there are some couples that just want the dick and nothing else but from my experience, the majority want a personal connection as well.

Depends on the couple. If I meet for a ******* first, a couple hours or so, plus any texting we've done before. This is for the hotwife thing I try to avoid cuck situations as I don't like them. One of my regulars, I talk to the husband quite often. My other regular, he just hits me up when his wife wants some dick and I come through. I probably say 3 words to him.

Thats a good question and I know you’re not asking me but I’ll reply anyway ?

I’ve fantasied about it a lot, that my partner becomes good friends with the bull and acts like he doesn’t know I’ve been blacked by him all these times. Eventually « finds » out and just accepts it.

No idea why but this turns me on so much. I’ll never be able to explain these strange desires of mine. It’s so random. Maybe the feeling of cheating that triggers? Idk.
Msg me?

A total of four Blacks have had me. Of the four, two were long term relationships. In both of these situations, my (OUTSTANDING) husband and my playmate got to know each other very well, on occasions going to sports bars together and doing other stuff. So we're kind of in this all together!

A total of four Blacks have had me. Of the four, two were long term relationships. In both of these situations, my (OUTSTANDING) husband and my playmate got to know each other very well, on occasions going to sports bars together and doing other stuff. So we're kind of in this all together!

I think this is the best sort of IR relationship. Everyone gets a long, everyone respects each other, everyone knows their roles and more importantly EVERYONE is getting something out of the deal and has full understanding of what’s going on. Hard to get to that and hard to find this.

I'm surprised how many are either too lazy or don't see the value in knowing both husband and wife on a personal level. I find open communication between both parties is key to a last and rewarding dynamic. Getting the husband's insight into his wife's wants and needs allows me to truly get into her head for a mind fucking as powerful as the physical fucking. Now I know there are some couples that just want the dick and nothing else but from my experience, the majority want a personal connection as well.

You're ? on knowing hubby, BF. Everything you said is spot on... From the Lifestyle perspective.

I've had plenty of guys feed me a ton of great information about their women and it definitely helped.
I can't say I was FRIENDS with the guy, but I have several long term situations. Some of my FWBs, fuck buddies, playmates and cuckold chicks are still cool even after years. Some became Facebook friends.

I can't front on that. However, on the Flip Side...

I've done very well seducing women all by my damn self. That part, I been doing for over 20 years. 20 YEARS seducing hundreds of women.

So, comparing hundreds of seductions to... Some cuckold guy and his chick. If he wasn't part of the equation, are you capable of pulling his bitch? Would you stop fucking hot women? ?

Apples and oranges? I'll leave that up for you to decide

I just did a thread called MASS EXODUS addressing this topic. You should check it out ?

Last edited:
Depends on the maturity level of the couple. It takes lesser time for couples who are experienced and have already gone through the process of selection. First timers usually take time in understanding their needs and limits and making a few errors in the process. Once this error phase is complete they take about the same time as mature couples. I keep the following cut offs though there always will be exceptions.
Contact to call- 1 week
Call to meet - 2-3 weeks.
Meet to decision - 1 week.
Decision to play - 2-3 weeks.
Wilingness of the husband to share background information and career events are unavoidable dependencies though.

For us the personal connection is important with both of us. A long term friendship is the goal.

Thats a good question and I know you’re not asking me but I’ll reply anyway ?

I’ve fantasied about it a lot, that my partner becomes good friends with the bull and acts like he doesn’t know I’ve been blacked by him all these times. Eventually « finds » out and just accepts it.

No idea why but this turns me on so much. I’ll never be able to explain these strange desires. It’s so random. Maybe the feeling of cheating that triggers? Idk.
Anything which you hide, causes at least a subtle level of fear or uncertainty. Both cause adrenaline surge.

I don’t think Bulls are lazy per say......

It’s really the couples who dictate how much interaction you have and the levels of your relationship...

You can have the best intentions of having a friendship with a couple and real life gets in the way....

I have lost many great couples because of divorce, moving away , children moving back in , sick grandchildren, and one half of the couple deciding to stop swinging.....

As a bull you just have to fit into a couples life as much as they allow you...
I loved sitting back in a Lounge for drinks with wife and Bull after they have spent the afternoon fucking and ravaging one another.....
As she sits leaning into him and stroking his thigh,
He tells me
"God she's a good fuck, that pussy is sooo tight"

Back