QUESTION FOR EXPERIENCED COUPLES

I've read a few things on here that definitely seem to point to a marriage that is going to crash. I've read women say "We did this, I got black cock and loved it, now he doesn't want me to do it, but I am going to do it anyway"...or...."She doesn't want to do this, but I convinced her to do it."

Both of those are really one spouse coercing the other spouse to accept it. I think for it to succeed long term, both parties have to agree, and get enjoyment from it. I know with my young FWB, who is working up to this, I suggested she should have sex with a black man in front of me, and she said "You really would enjoy seeing that?" to which I said yes. The idea is if this relationship continues or progresses, we will be doing things that please both of us.
Totally agree with your views. Also, many people think that by asking their wife to sleep with other men is a big favour they are doing for their wife, however, husband does it for their own fantasy & not for the wife. If there is a situation where wife wants to do it & husband is not keen on it but husband agree because he wants to see his wife happy then only hubby can claim that he is doing favour

I've read a few things on here that definitely seem to point to a marriage that is going to crash. I've read women say "We did this, I got black cock and loved it, now he doesn't want me to do it, but I am going to do it anyway"...or...."She doesn't want to do this, but I convinced her to do it."

Both of those are really one spouse coercing the other spouse to accept it. I think for it to succeed long term, both parties have to agree, and get enjoyment from it. I know with my young FWB, who is working up to this, I suggested she should have sex with a black man in front of me, and she said "You really would enjoy seeing that?" to which I said yes. The idea is if this relationship continues or progresses, we will be doing things that please both of us.
I don't believe you should judge anyone & say your way is best. To each their own

I have question to experienced couple. Is it common ?
....With males, they're usually distinguishable by either being alpha or beta males. Alpha males have that deep seeded desire and need to "compete" with other alpha males. That's why so many major sports personalities are usually alpha. Its in most male's genetics to some degree, but the stronger willed alphas (of any race) love and need the competition. Having other males desiring their females allows the alpha that opportunity to compete, thus is why he extends added effort to keep your attention by doing things to please you. Isn't that nice?
....Beta males, on the other hand, have those genetic traits which make them desire to "serve", or be subservient to more powerful and assertive alpha males. Although a larger number of beta males than alphas tend to be bi-sexual, bi-sexuality isn't necessarily a trait of betas. There are many betas who just desire to "serve" and "please" others by doing things for others, like ... "offering his wife to other males" as a token of appreciation is one of them.
....Being Alpha or Beta makes up as much of "who we are" as being male and female makes up our gender. Females have this to, but to a much lesser degree of assertiveness. The majority of females tend to be beta in nature, whereas the majority of males tend to be alpha in nature.
....By the way, a white male might be an alpha when around other white males, but be more beta around black males, or vise versa.

........... "Merry Christmas Everyone!"
......................gif_SantaClaus.gif

Last edited:
....With males, they're usually distinguishable by either being alpha or beta males. Alpha males have that deep seeded desire and need to "compete" with other alpha males. That's why so many major sports personalities are usually alpha. Its in most male's genetics to some degree, but the stronger willed alphas (of any race) love and need the competition. Having other males desiring their females allows the alpha that opportunity to compete, thus is why he extends added effort to keep your attention by doing things to please you. Isn't that nice?
....Beta males, on the other hand, have those genetic traits which make them desire to "serve", or be subservient to more powerful and assertive alpha males. Although a larger number of beta males than alphas tend to be bi-sexual, bi-sexuality isn't necessarily a trait of betas. There are many betas who just desire to "serve" and "please" others by doing things for others, like ... "offering his wife to other males" as a token of appreciation is one of them.
....Being Alpha or Beta makes up as much of "who we are" as being male and female makes up our gender. Females have this to, but to a much lesser degree of assertiveness. The majority of females tend to be beta in nature, whereas the majority of males tend to be alpha in nature.
....By the way, a white male might be an alpha when around other white males, but be more beta around black males.

.... "Merry Christmas Everyone!"
......................View attachment 1602116

Thanks for an interesting post, Mac. Merry Christmas to you as well!

When I dreamed about cuckold lifestyle I always had a fear how will continue my relation with hubby, I had fear that our marriage can destroy or husband will become jealous, But after my first BBC everything turned in different way. Hubby become more attentive to me, he does everything to satisfie me. Before my first experience he was trying to fuck me, now licking pussy is enough for him to cum in 5 minutes and I know for sure what he is dreaming about while jerking. I watched him how he was playing with his penis while bull was fucking me from behind.

I have question to experienced couple. Is it common ?
Ya same here. It sounds like your man is very secure with himself hun, that alone is a priceless kind of sexy. My husband is pussy free and ok with it, soon I'm getting a permanent Spade on my kitty as he lives masturbating on the temporary one. And yes he has to eat his cum after.

CUCKOLD QUESTIONAIRE
Hi there,
I know that a poll section already exists. This one has a few options (and for each questions you would have to open up a new poll). Therefore I thought about opening up this questionnaire which would include a few questions that would all be combined in one single topic. I believe that it can be quite exciting (especially if the answers are honest) - and you won't have to keep searching the forum to find most of your desired answers ;)

Here it goes:

1. Would you consider yourself a...
a) Cuckold
b) Hot- slutwife/gf
c) Bull
d) Other

2. The classical Age & Location question (give all details you want)

3. When was the first time (at what age) that you started with this lifestyle?

4. How often has your wife/gf had sex with other men so far (how often did u relax with someone other than your hubby; how many married wifes did u relax with)?

5. For Hot wives: While having sex with someone else do you:
a) Use condoms?
b) Go for bareback & pullout?
c) Bareback and Creampies?
... Other

6. For cucks: Do you still have any sex with your wife/gf?
a) Yes, all the time (regardless if she has another lover or bf)
b) Occasionally (we keep things balanced)
c) Rarely (I have to deserve it)
d) Maybe a few times a year (on special occasions)
e) I am currently being denied sex (for how long?)
f) Never, I being completely denied (since when?)
g) We use other methods (please explain)

7. For cucks: In case of denial - what are the best methods?
a) I’m occasionally locked up in a CB or with something similair
b) I’m locked up most of the time
c) Permanent lockup
d) Taking hormones
e) Other...

8. For hot wives: Do you prefer having a steady bf / bull or do you prefer one night stands, strangers?

9. Have you ever truly considered getting pregnant by a bull?
a) Never
b) We talk about the breeding issue but its just a fantasy
c) Yes, (same race or someone who looks like hubby)
d) Yes, (interracial)
e) Yes, (we simply take a risk - no matter who it will be)
f) Undecided
... Other

10. For cucks: what is your role during or after sex?
a) I join in
b) I watch (and maybe join sometime)
c) I watch (and never join)
d) I film the event
e) I clean up
f) I don't watch (she tells me afterwards)
g) I don’t exactly know what she is doing
... Other

11. Is your lifestyle a public secret?
a) Yes, our environment has no clue
b) Only our closest friends know
c) Our neighbors might know (but we are not sure)
d) We don’t hide anything

12. What was the most exciting moment in cuckolding that you have experienced so far?

13. Who came up with the cuckolding idea?
a) It was hubby's wish (secret fantasy that became reality)
b) It was wife's / gf's idea
c) It kind of happened (once we let ourselves go too far)

14. Do you have any other special turn-ons, fetishes or sexual activities that might be related to this lifestyle?

Please feel free to post additional comments or suggestions (detailed descriptions if you like) - hope that I didn't leave out any other important questions...

Not just a blowjob. I have been fucked by BBC in restrooms and cars plenty of time. When we go out and there is black staff at a club or restaurant my hubby can always guess whats going on if I disappear for 10 minutes.
I wanna know how you approach these men when you do that! That’s a huge fantasy of mine.

Back