QUESTION FOR EXPERIENCED COUPLES

ANNA7

Female
From
Russia
When I dreamed about cuckold lifestyle I always had a fear how will continue my relation with hubby, I had fear that our marriage can destroy or husband will become jealous, But after my first BBC everything turned in different way. Hubby become more attentive to me, he does everything to satisfie me. Before my first experience he was trying to fuck me, now licking pussy is enough for him to cum in 5 minutes and I know for sure what he is dreaming about while jerking. I watched him how he was playing with his penis while bull was fucking me from behind.

I have question to experienced couple. Is it common ?

When I dreamed about cuckold lifestyle I always had a fear how will continue my relation with hubby, I had fear that our marriage can destroy or husband will become jealous, But after my first BBC everything turned in different way. Hubby become more attentive to me, he does everything to satisfie me. Before my first experience he was trying to fuck me, now licking pussy is enough for him to cum in 5 minutes and I know for sure what he is dreaming about while jerking. I watched him how he was playing with his penis while bull was fucking me from behind.

We have the same experience. It has enhanced our marriage!
e15ddbde-fc8b-4b2a-8a17-36eceaf9592f.jpg 53764c5b-4426-4136-9b47-db0178f5b8ab.png

My hubby was exactly the same. He is much more attentive now and cares about my needs, not his. We usually do not have sex anymore. He either performs oral on me or I give him a handjob. If I want to embarrass him, I just rub his little package on the outside of his pants and he will come within 30 seconds too. Fun thing to do when we are going out, because it looks like he peed in his pants.

My hubby was exactly the same. He is much more attentive now and cares about my needs, not his. We usually do not have sex anymore. He either performs oral on me or I give him a handjob. If I want to embarrass him, I just rub his little package on the outside of his pants and he will come within 30 seconds too. Fun thing to do when we are going out, because it looks like he peed in his pants.

That's HOT.

have you ever been out with your husband and had to leave him to give a quick blowjob to someone and then come back to finish your date?

Not just a blowjob. I have been fucked by BBC in restrooms and cars plenty of time. When we go out and there is black staff at a club or restaurant my hubby can always guess whats going on if I disappear for 10 minutes.
sounds like you're an awesome wife! I love the idea of a husband/boyfriend being interrupted by another man wanting to use his wife/girlfriend for their sexual pleasure. figured it would probably be in the car, but love the idea of taking you into the bathroom. have you ever returned wearing cum?

Our experience has been very similar.

sounds like you're an awesome wife! I love the idea of a husband/boyfriend being interrupted by another man wanting to use his wife/girlfriend for their sexual pleasure. figured it would probably be in the car, but love the idea of taking you into the bathroom. have you ever returned wearing cum?
Of course. When there is only time for a blowjob, sometimes I snowball hubby when I return to our table.

In the essay Sperm Wars, the evolutionary biologist Robin Baker proposes evolutionary functions for sexual habits, mostly on the principle of competition between males for the chance to mate. Baker considers that the cuckold excitement comes from the desire to breed a sex partner that has been possessed by another man. Black men are the paradigm of the otherness and it seems this sexual competition is stronger due the racial difference.

I have never seen myself surrounded by so many men than going out with my black Dom to a nightclub. Being a black-only woman seems to be an aphrodisiac for many white guys. :threesome: That is the beauty of interracial sex, which awakens hidden facets and primary desires that are not present in other forms of sex.

In the essay Sperm Wars, the evolutionary biologist Robin Baker proposes evolutionary functions for sexual habits, mostly on the principle of competition between males for the chance to mate. Baker considers that the cuckold excitement comes from the desire to breed a sex partner that has been possessed by another man. Black men are the paradigm of the otherness and it seems this sexual competition is stronger due the racial difference.

I have never seen myself surrounded by so many men than going out with my black Dom to a nightclub. Being a black-only woman seems to be an aphrodisiac for many white guys. :threesome: That is the beauty of interracial sex, which awakens hidden facets and primary desires that are not present in other forms of sex.
I know that even before I knew I was into this... I was extremely attracted to women I knew preferred black men. At that point it was probably competitive but in time, I like most, came to really understand.

I have never seen myself surrounded by so many men than going out with my black Dom to a nightclub. Being a black-only woman seems to be an for many white guys. :threesome: That is the beauty of interracial sex, which awakens hidden facets and primary desires that are not present in other forms of sex.
A white woman who is with black males is definitely an aphrodisiac for me. My wife fucking a black man has made me much more horny.

I have also read about sperm competition. This functions on a subconscious level.

In real life there is no sperm competition between me and Michael as he fathers our children and I wear a condom.

2e2136cc-9ac8-48ad-ae2c-e7a3f4325b13.gif

tumblr_ogohmdf5AE1vzknzwo1_1280.jpg
I know that even before I knew I was into this... I was extremely attracted to women I knew preferred black men. At that point it was probably competitive but in time, I like most, came to really understand.
I guess we were subconsciously into cuckolding long before we realized it.

Thank you for share your experience. it seems we have same situation

Yes...it is common...of couse tbere are exceptions to everything so some couples have burnt tbeir fingers and ruined tbeir marriages but majority of cuck hubby do really enjoy eatching tbeir wife sleep with otber men...

definitely an aphrodisiac. every time I see a white women with a black man I just want to play with my little white dick.

Yes...it is common...of couse tbere are exceptions to everything so some couples have burnt tbeir fingers and ruined tbeir marriages but majority of cuck hubby do really enjoy eatching tbeir wife sleep with otber men...

I've read a few things on here that definitely seem to point to a marriage that is going to crash. I've read women say "We did this, I got black cock and loved it, now he doesn't want me to do it, but I am going to do it anyway"...or...."She doesn't want to do this, but I convinced her to do it."

Both of those are really one spouse coercing the other spouse to accept it. I think for it to succeed long term, both parties have to agree, and get enjoyment from it. I know with my young FWB, who is working up to this, I suggested she should have sex with a black man in front of me, and she said "You really would enjoy seeing that?" to which I said yes. The idea is if this relationship continues or progresses, we will be doing things that please both of us.

Back