Do you think of a white women interested in black men when you see a yin-yang tattoo on her?

• Yes, the interaction of black and white images works for me.

• No, never comes to mind.

• If I saw this tat on a woman I would mention it and use it as a conversation opener.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've seen a couple of references to the yin-yang as an interracial symbol in addition to the textbook definitions of life in balance, etc. What do you think for someone who wants to show her interest in black men in a permanent tat but the QofS would be hard to explain to ******* and family should they know the meaning. The yin-yang could be explained away with textbook definitions?

What do you think? Do you think interracial when you see this tat on a woman?View attachment 1268444

I've seen a couple of references to the yin-yang as an interracial symbol in addition to the textbook definitions of life in balance, etc. What do you think for someone who wants to show her interest in black men in a permanent tat but the QofS would be hard to explain to ******* and family should they know the meaning. The yin-yang could be explained away with textbook definitions?

What do you think? Do you think interracial when you see this tat on a woman?View attachment 1268444
I have seen that and would know.

Never really been a fan of the QoS tattoo, haven't seen one that actually looks good. There seems too much of a push for women to get one to advertise they like black guys.
Yin-yang sounds like a nice alternative.

In the case of yin yang (yyg) it could mean a lot of things to different people. Maybe if the little holes in it was replaced with a Q it would work.

Back