Do you think of a white women interested in black men when you see a yin-yang tattoo on her?

• Yes, the interaction of black and white images works for me.

• No, never comes to mind.

• If I saw this tat on a woman I would mention it and use it as a conversation opener.

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife and bull went to get QOS on her chest but I said need to beable to hide so on her ass would be perfect with her Slave tattoo or near her pussy. But now seeing the designs around QOS makes it a lot better to get on and not just bold plain QOS.

img_0464-jpg.293004
I would definitely fly to Dublin to meet that lady.

I think the idea of QofS anklets is hot but I don't ever see women with QofS bracelets on their wrists. It would seem a little more bold to have something on your wrist where it is more visible. It's hard to look down and see something on an ankle, especially in a bar, etc., with other people standing around. But, on a wrist, a QofS might be noticed just in shaking hands or paying a clerk or even just sitting at a table in a meeting. For the Queens who want to really be BOLD, maybe more should be looking to the wrist. AND, when she finally DOES connect with a black guy, I'm sure he would enjoy looking down and seeing that symbol of her love of black men as she strokes up and down on his BBC.

I think the idea of QofS anklets is hot but I don't ever see women with QofS bracelets on their wrists. It would seem a little more bold to have something on your wrist where it is more visible. It's hard to look down and see something on an ankle, especially in a bar, etc., with other people standing around. But, on a wrist, a QofS might be noticed just in shaking hands or paying a clerk or even just sitting at a table in a meeting. For the Queens who want to really be BOLD, maybe more should be looking to the wrist. AND, when she finally DOES connect with a black guy, I'm sure he would enjoy looking down and seeing that symbol of her love of black men as she strokes up and down on his BBC.

Great post and totally agree. At the moment we are trying to find a QoS bracelet that she likes. That will be next

Back