Do you think of a white women interested in black men when you see a yin-yang tattoo on her?

• Yes, the interaction of black and white images works for me.

• No, never comes to mind.

• If I saw this tat on a woman I would mention it and use it as a conversation opener.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the idea of QofS anklets is hot but I don't ever see women with QofS bracelets on their wrists. It would seem a little more bold to have something on your wrist where it is more visible. It's hard to look down and see something on an ankle, especially in a bar, etc., with other people standing around. But, on a wrist, a QofS might be noticed just in shaking hands or paying a clerk or even just sitting at a table in a meeting. For the Queens who want to really be BOLD, maybe more should be looking to the wrist. AND, when she finally DOES connect with a black guy, I'm sure he would enjoy looking down and seeing that symbol of her love of black men as she strokes up and down on his BBC.
Wife wears a pandora bracelet be nice if they sold a QOS charm for it so all black men could see . Wife went with her bull after drinking to tattoo shop to get QOS tattoo. She wanted it big on her chest and after seeing it drawn on I had to say need to be able to hide it from family so get it where it can also be hidden . Well she didn't get one and I realized I should of kept my mouth shut.

Wife wears a pandora bracelet be nice if they sold a QOS charm for it so all black men could see . Wife went with her bull after drinking to tattoo shop to get QOS tattoo. She wanted it big on her chest and after seeing it drawn on I had to say need to be able to hide it from family so get it where it can also be hidden . Well she didn't get one and I realized I should of kept my mouth shut.
61NeKv-FXHL._UX662_.jpg

This one is compatible with Pandora but not Pandora itself. I wear a Pandora bracelet myself and would love them to make a QoS charm. X

I have yet to meet a girl in real life with one... maybe i need to get some temps for some girls. like them when they on the booty though or ankle. Love the fact a girl is willing to brand herself with one, but like i said never saw one in person

Today at the beach waiting for her bull. We told him to find us by her ass & tattoo, and of course he did.
Had a great time, some drinks, great conversation and swimming, and built the chemistry for tonight's meeting. Stopped at the bar on the way out for another and then set the plan for later.. its been a great day!
She's showering as I type and super excited about her date.. and I can't blame her.

beach 4.22.17.JPG

Today at the beach waiting for her bull. We told him to find us by her ass & tattoo, and of course he did.
Had a great time, some drinks, great conversation and swimming, and built the chemistry for tonight's meeting. Stopped at the bar on the way out for another and then set the plan for later.. its been a great day!
She's showering as I type and super excited about her date.. and I can't blame her.

View attachment 1240334
Mmm.What a great idea. Think I will put this temp tattoo on when I go on Carnival Cruise to Mexico in November and see what happens.....

Back