Do you think of a white women interested in black men when you see a yin-yang tattoo on her?

• Yes, the interaction of black and white images works for me.

• No, never comes to mind.

• If I saw this tat on a woman I would mention it and use it as a conversation opener.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Toying with our temp QoS tattoos :happy: .... we have some jewelry on the way too!

Please login or become a member to view

Last edited:
Toying with our temp QoS tattoos :happy: .... we have some jewelry on the way too!

View attachment 626587 View attachment 626588 View attachment 626589 View attachment 626590
View attachment 626740 The wife trying out her new temp QoS tattoo before meeting a new Bull tonight!
@Elelator_Cpl - beautiful ass shot there and hey I think I got a couch that looks just like that in my living room ....

@SandCinPA - sexy ass shot there too boo, make sure you come over and join the QoS VIP club and become one of the exclusive members for sexy QoS's such as yourself. Gotta post real pics to it to join and see the hundreds of other members who are already part of the club like some of the ones below

We met with a BBC after a few drinks and wife has a lot of tattoos so he told her she needs QOS tattoo. She agreed to a huge one on her chest in middle. We were at tattoo shop and it felt great to be open with situation he knew the black guy was going to or did fuck her and they were marking her love for BBC. He drew up tattoo to cover her chest and I had to say no to big and it must be covered. I said on her pussy or over slave tattoo on her ass but she said no so had to pass. I know I wanted her to get it but with family and all would of became an issue.

We have been to a few IR swingers party's and we don't see that many lifestylers with them, they dont even know what it means LOL My wife has two permanent ones, she loves walking along the beach in her bikini and no one seems to care or understand what its for.

We have been to a few IR swingers party's and we don't see that many lifestylers with them, they dont even know what it means LOL My wife has two permanent ones, she loves walking along the beach in her bikini and no one seems to care or understand what its for.
Agree with what you say with the meaning still not widely understood. The tattoos are appreciated though at specific BBC parties and on our swingers profile we mention them and her black lovers we meet through the site do comment.

think getting Tanya a temporary tattoo like this to wear for a while might help her get into the idea more. Where can I get and what are the choices? Last time I looked there was only one site and one choice!

Back