Queen of Spades Tattoo

We've been using temporary QoS tattoos for a few years now, and they are great fun for everyone :)

But now we're considering a permanent one, and we agree with the helpful advice here that since the tattoo is permanent one should probably take some time to be sure that's OK in the context of what it means and location. In the meantime, one can play with the temporary tattoos to help decide :happy:

I got my permanent one 2 months ago and love it. I chose it to land just below the bikini line and it is small enough to be discreet but sexy. Only my hubby and my bulls get to see and enjoy it. Maybe after sometime in future I may get another one but a little more visible.

Lo is still stuck on does it mean prefers black cock or black cock only. She was all set to get one until somebody said it meant black cock only and there is no way she's giving up my cock. If somebody can convince her it means she loves black cock not black exclusive she's ready to get it when she gets her 70th cock. Just 11 to go.

Here i drew QOS on wife’s ass with marker.
Her bull took her for real QOS tattoo. At tattoo shop seeing it drawn up big on her chest covering right tit to shoulder. I asked if it could be put in a spot to cover when needed. She said what’s the point? I said put it on ass or pussy she said forget it. I thought bull was going to ******* me he kept telling me all night I should mind my business . I really wish I would of said nothing but she ended later getting SLAVE tattooed on her ass in tribal matching tribal on her waist going down her pussy. BF3AF3EE-3396-4D38-8126-B7D3EF1220B2.jpeg

We frequently use a temporary one when she is out hunting a hard cock! Usually on her ankle or calf but sometimes her shoulder or breast depending on what she is wearing! She does the shoulder thing when she goes to one of the gyms she frequents that has lots of young black men working out! Usually at least one of them will start a conversation! She has been asked if she is "for real" with the tattoo several times! She always wears her wedding rings too! I love it!

Back