Queen of Spades Tattoo

You don't really need to "earn" one. Anyone can get any type of tattoo they want. But if you get a Queen of Spades tattoo, you need to be prepared for how people may react to it when they see it.
Now I have one temporary, hidden under my clothes. Hubby and bull love to see it upon my ass. I’ve never had it visible in the every day life (for example on a leg or on a shoulder). But when I’m in hunt, I like to have it visible.
I think it’s great, because in a simply way notice who needs to be noticed.
I live in Italy and who is out the lifestyle simply doesn’t know the meaning, so never had strange reactions from women or men. If they ask I answer it means that I like to play cards. Don’t know if I ever do the permanent one, temporary tattoo fits perfect for me, for now.

where do you get one ?
If you mean where do you PURCHASE one, even Amazon carries temporary ones-that's where I bought some for my wife. If you mean where on your body should you PLACE one, try high on the back if your neck (if you have long hair to cover it), or right below your bikini line...for starters. The bolder you get, the more visible the location.

I certainly don't recommend getting a permanent one until after you try it and decide that this is a lifestyle you want. Wether that translates to "earning" it...I don't know.
We agree. If you are new to this lifestyle and if you are not certain this lifestyle fits you. Then a temporary or permanent tattoo should not be a factor. Once you figure out whether this lifestyle fits you. Then you are and become a Queen Of Spade. Earning it, is figuring out if you are a true Queen Of Spade. A true Queen Of Spade is a woman who prefers only multiple black men for her sexual needs and preferences. For a woman to get a permanent tattoo means that she has dedicated herself to this lifestyle for serving Black men and she is proud to show it and wear it with pride. However if the day comes where you want a QoS tattoo. Temporary tattoos are good for helping decide where your tattoo should be placed.

We agree. If you are new to this lifestyle and if you are not certain this lifestyle fits you. Then a temporary or permanent tattoo should not be a factor. Once you figure out whether this lifestyle fits you. Then you are and become a Queen Of Spade. Earning it, is figuring out if you are a true Queen Of Spade. A true Queen Of Spade is a woman who prefers only multiple black men for her sexual needs and preferences. For a woman to get a permanent tattoo means that she has dedicated herself to this lifestyle for serving Black men and she is proud to show it and wear it with pride. However if the day comes where you want a QoS tattoo. Temporary tattoos are good for helping decide where your tattoo should be placed.
Yes, I agree with the fact that first I have to do temporary tattoos, I've been doing this for years, and always on the pubic. It's very sexy, I can show my black guy on the beach, my tattoos, just down panties, and he knows what to do with me.

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=0fi8zFOwdv6x9c6Y)original_40225201.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=0fi8zFOwdv6x9c6Y)original_40225201.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 127
Back