Queen of Spades tattoo question

Dudetoo

Male
Does the average Black male on the street know what the queen of Spades mark means?

I know everyone here does, but is this something that's universally known among black males? Or is it something that is only known if you're into something like this?

Personally I've never seen anybody with a real one or a temporary one on, ever. Nor have ever noticed anyone with a hot wife anklet or similar..... And believe me I'm pretty observant and always on the lookout for that type of stuff.

Attachments

• 95da2e981e568ffc326084be66f1d2f9.jpg
    95da2e981e568ffc326084be66f1d2f9.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 123
Greatly appreciated the answers.

I've always wanted to have a girlfriend or wife put one under her bikini line, then semi wedgie when the right guy comes walking past and see what happens.... actually inspired by this very pic I came across a few years ago.

Will probably have my current gf do it either with a playboy bunny, if I can find a temporary if that, or more likely a heart.

(She's not into the very cheeky bikinis which are very popular here in SoCal, but doesn't have an issue when I give her a near thong wedgie while tanning.)

Attachments

• 6db7efd71b28f7252ea15bfbe71872ce.jpg
    6db7efd71b28f7252ea15bfbe71872ce.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 571
Greatly appreciated the answers.

I've always wanted to have a girlfriend or wife put one under her bikini line, then semi wedgie when the right guy comes walking past and see what happens.... actually inspired by this very pic I came across a few years ago.

Will probably have my current gf do it either with a playboy bunny, if I can find a temporary if that, or more likely a heart.

(She's not into the very cheeky bikinis which are very popular here in SoCal, but doesn't have an issue when I give her a near thong wedgie while tanning.)

Yep - that's our photo.
And to answer your original question, no, most people, and unless they are in the "lifestyle" would not know what a QoS tattoo stands for..

No, not everyone knows what it means, but I think that’s a good thing also! If a gentleman does know what it means, then generally it means he has some interest in the lifestyle & therefore it could be conversation starter.
Pic is our new tat on the outside of forearm

Attachments

• 08E1E1ED-CE4F-42FE-AA09-642D8A04050F.jpeg
    08E1E1ED-CE4F-42FE-AA09-642D8A04050F.jpeg
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 343
It seems to me that this is a white bois fantasy. i have been to a lot of bars, airports, clubs and don't find may displayed. I do find a few paste on ones. I have over 37 tats on my body so I know what fresh one look like and old one look like. Most I see on this site is stick on so is there a real community that does this or is it a lot of wannibees. I see many couples that are interracial and don't see any QOS tats on them. I even know there a couple since they have ineacial chil dren with them . So if you're out there get a real one instead of a paste one.

Я думал, что большая лопата на затылке будет началом разговора, потому что я не очень общительный, но теперь я подумываю добавить под ней слово «шлюха», потому что никто не знает, что означает лопата.
Очень хорошо сказано! Но такие татуировки нанесут не все!

It seems to me that this is a white bois fantasy. i have been to a lot of bars, airports, clubs and don't find may displayed. I do find a few paste on ones. I have over 37 tats on my body so I know what fresh one look like and old one look like. Most I see on this site is stick on so is there a real community that does this or is it a lot of wannibees. I see many couples that are interracial and don't see any QOS tats on them. I even know there a couple since they have ineacial chil dren with them . So if you're out there get a real one instead of a paste one.
real one12inches in her cunt.JPG

Back