Queen of Spades tattoo question

Dudetoo

Male
Does the average Black male on the street know what the queen of Spades mark means?

I know everyone here does, but is this something that's universally known among black males? Or is it something that is only known if you're into something like this?

Personally I've never seen anybody with a real one or a temporary one on, ever. Nor have ever noticed anyone with a hot wife anklet or similar..... And believe me I'm pretty observant and always on the lookout for that type of stuff.

Attachments

• 95da2e981e568ffc326084be66f1d2f9.jpg
    95da2e981e568ffc326084be66f1d2f9.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 123
It seems to me that this is a white bois fantasy. i have been to a lot of bars, airports, clubs and don't find may displayed. I do find a few paste on ones. I have over 37 tats on my body so I know what fresh one look like and old one look like. Most I see on this site is stick on so is there a real community that does this or is it a lot of wannibees. I see many couples that are interracial and don't see any QOS tats on them. I even know there a couple since they have ineacial chil dren with them . So if you're out there get a real one instead of a paste one.
There are real ones out there. I know this for certain one of them is mine because I designed hers and she got it with her husband at the shop as it was being done.

Attachments

• PSX_20220823_045349.jpg
    PSX_20220823_045349.jpg
    808.6 KB · Views: 95
It seems to me that this is a white bois fantasy. i have been to a lot of bars, airports, clubs and don't find may displayed. I do find a few paste on ones. I have over 37 tats on my body so I know what fresh one look like and old one look like. Most I see on this site is stick on so is there a real community that does this or is it a lot of wannibees. I see many couples that are interracial and don't see any QOS tats on them. I even know there a couple since they have ineacial chil dren with them . So if you're out there get a real one instead of a paste one.
I think you misunderstand what a QOS is. A white woman that is in a committed relationship with a black man is not a QOS unless that man is sharing her with all of his black friends. Being a QOS is a lifelong commitment to getting constantly fucked by multiple different black men. That’s why us legitimate Queens get branded with real tattoos (I currently have 3 with plans for more) to display our commitment to black men and find it insulting when someone that has a single black lover and a temporary tattoo calls themself a QOS. There aren’t very many of us committed QOSes so having an active community probably isn’t very likely. We also don’t exist for the pleasure of all the white beta cucks that get off on our escapades. It’s just a happy circumstance that most white guys enjoy us having sex with black men as much as we do ourselves. So there is truth in saying the fetish is driven by whiteboi fantasy but the reality is being experienced by real Queens; supported by beta whiteboi cucks’ open wallets. 😁 :qos:

I think you misunderstand what a QOS is. A white woman that is in a committed relationship with a black man is not a QOS unless that man is sharing her with all of his black friends. Being a QOS is a lifelong commitment to getting constantly fucked by multiple different black men. That’s why us legitimate Queens get branded with real tattoos (I currently have 3 with plans for more) to display our commitment to black men and find it insulting when someone that has a single black lover and a temporary tattoo calls themself a QOS. There aren’t very many of us committed QOSes so having an active community probably isn’t very likely. We also don’t exist for the pleasure of all the white beta cucks that get off on our escapades. It’s just a happy circumstance that most white guys enjoy us having sex with black men as much as we do ourselves. So there is truth in saying the fetish is driven by whiteboi fantasy but the reality is being experienced by real Queens; supported by beta whiteboi cucks’ open wallets. 😁 :qos:
That is the best answer I've heard, thank you for your input

Nice response and we certainly need more individuals as yourself. I have yet to see a real tattoo in person

Back