Qualify as PAWG

movingeastcpl

Couple
Real Person
From
NC, US
How would you describe what it takes to consider a women a PAWG? Aside from the obvious. Specific proportions? Measurements? Certain amount of jiggle?

Last edited:
How would you describe what it takes to consider a women a PAWG? Aside from the obvious. Specific proportions? Measurements? Certain amount of jiggle?
To consider a woman to be a "PAWG" she has to have the main ingredient .. the A$$!
The main ingredient has to stick out in length & match the width or the length exceeds the width.
(Not the other way around!)
If it has any of those components , it will "jiggle" automatically due to Newton's First Law of Motion.
Thus , the more the "Pawg" the more the "jiggle" 🧸

To consider a woman to be a "PAWG" she has to have the main ingredient .. the A$$!
The main ingredient has to stick out in length & match the width or the length exceeds the width.
If it has any of those components , it will "jiggle" automatically due to Newton's First Law of Motion.
What about this? It’s my wife, he waist and stomach are small, so her ass looks PAWG to me

Attachments

• IMG_8295.png
    IMG_8295.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 194
am I a pawg or just a fat bbw?

Please login or become a member to view

You're not a pawg because you have "the width" but not the "length "
You're not fat (as obese) but you are a BBW , so just embrace that, some BBW's carry it well & some know how to work with what they have

I always say.... if you have to ask the answer is probably 'No' 😅

Similar to a thread/poll I started here:

am I a pawg or just a fat bbw?

Both

Back