QoS Temp Tattoo

I've ordered my first set of temp tats.
Where did you wear it on your body for the first time and where did you wear it out?
It is a silent confession you make to those who are aware of its meaning, so you would want it on a catchy spot.

Basically there are two ways to go about it. Either you make a public statement for everyone to see, or you wish to keep it more private and only show to individual men that particularly attract you.

In the first case ImO these would be perfect spots:
  • above outer right ankle alongside the hotwife anklet
  • cleavage, above one of your boobs
  • inner right wrist
In the second case:
  • right ankle, like above, together with a long dress covering it; in case you see a guy you like, send him a smile and then lift your dress so your QoS is on display while pretending to adjust the strap of your heel
  • if you have long hair, back side of your neck; send the guy of your interest a smile right before turning your head to the side and wiping the hair out of your neck in order to show him your QoS
In any case you should dress in a way to attract a man`s gaze. ;)

For your second question... wear it in places that are known to be frequented by a fair number of Black people.
On a day go to a mall or market in a district with a high number of Black inhabitants that has also more casual places where you can start a conversation easily, like a café with a counter or an ice cream parlor.
On a night out go to a discotheque or dance club in the inner city that is popular among the Black population of the city. (i know a R`n`B club that is attended by some 40% Black people in a town with no more than 1% Black population. ;) Seek out for such places.)

Good luck!

Back