Is the queen of spades emblem known by most people?

I know what you mean. You would think that people who see it would be inclined to make a comment if the people wearing it are showing it off
I've only seen one woman wearing a QoS anything. It was on an anklet. I passed her and her husband(?) standing outside a condo near the beach in Miami, and I said to here as I went by "Nice anklet" to let her know I saw it. If/When I ever see anyone else with such a symbol on them I will absolutely mention it, just so they'll known someone else knows they're a Queen.

The WOS thing is super sexy but largely fantasy. The idea that black men will just pounce on a woman because of a symbol is kinda dumb.

No man I have ever met, has ever attempted to not get to know me and flirt and spend time working me into being interested. Black men aren’t sex crazed imbeciles that jump because they are a symbol. I get it, it a sexy fantasy but in reality it’s not needed.

In my experience most people have no idea what it means. I have multiple tattoos that are visible in public and I also wear QOS clothing and accessories and it mostly goes unnoticed. There have been occasions where people out in public have noticed and clearly knew what it meant but it always has just resulted in white people that stare and/or whisper to their friends and point. I’ve yet to be approached by any black men in public based solely on my QOS tattoos and attire. That being said, most if not all of my playmates know what it is and appreciate it, especially the tattoos. ☺️🖤 :qos:

@mykoreanwife and @whitemilf what would you do if a white male approached you and said nice tat? I greet people at a store and I'm always checking out the ladies and when j see tats I'm scanning for a QOS and always say to myself I'm going tell a lady nice tat when I see that QOS. I may have seen one at last second, wish I can confirm if it was

In my experience most people have no idea what it means. I have multiple tattoos that are visible in public and I also wear QOS clothing and accessories and it mostly goes unnoticed. There have been occasions where people out in public have noticed and clearly knew what it meant but it always has just resulted in white people that stare and/or whisper to their friends and point. I’ve yet to be approached by any black men in public based solely on my QOS tattoos and attire. That being said, most if not all of my playmates know what it is and appreciate it, especially the tattoos. ☺️🖤 :qos:
So if one of us black men notices you out in public and wanted to enjoy some time with you what would you do?

So if one of us black men notices you out in public and wanted to enjoy some time with you what would you do?
As long as they were nice and met my physical requirements (not obese, good hygiene) I would give them my info so that we could plan to connect in the future. It’s not like I would just drop my pants and have the guy fuck me right then and there. Unless he had current clean test results on him, then I’d have him fuck his seed into me immediately! 🥵🖤🤩 I just know realistically that will never happen since nobody is carrying around their test results with them. 😂

As long as they were nice and met my physical requirements (not obese, good hygiene) I would give them my info so that we could plan to connect in the future. It’s not like I would just drop my pants and have the guy fuck me right then and there. Unless he had current clean test results on him, then I’d have him fuck his seed into me immediately! 🥵🖤🤩 I just know realistically that will never happen since nobody is carrying around their test results with them. 😂
Cool

i have been wearing mine alot and never been aproached
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

View attachment 5988281View attachment 5988282
Very good the more it is used and shown the more known it will be so women wear it more out in public:)
I prefer this placement on the ankle.

Ithinlk it means a lot for people like us all here ! If I d see awoman with a QOS sign in a bar, I would be more than excited
But ' average people " dont know what it s all about !

Well maybe we should lol

Who should wear a QOS tattoo, clothes, jewelry
1. Single white female who has sex mostly with black men
2. Married white female who has sex with black men
3. Married white female who is married to a black man that only has sex with him and has offspring of his.
4. Wanna be chuck white males who talks their white wives into wearing it.

Back