Is the queen of spades emblem known by most people?

Who should wear a QOS tattoo, clothes, jewelry
1. Single white female who has sex mostly with black men
2. Married white female who has sex with black men
3. Married white female who is married to a black man that only has sex with him and has offspring of his.
4. Wanna be chuck white males who talks their white wives into wearing it.
I actually created a thread a while back that poses a similar question. A single QOS only has sex with black men. A married QOS only has extramarital sex with black men. Whether or not she is married to a black man, should she decide to have offspring then her offspring should include those from black men. I don’t know what you’re saying with number 4.

As long as they were nice and met my physical requirements (not obese, good hygiene) I would give them my info so that we could plan to connect in the future. It’s not like I would just drop my pants and have the guy fuck me right then and there. Unless he had current clean test results on him, then I’d have him fuck his seed into me immediately! 🥵🖤🤩 I just know realistically that will never happen since nobody is carrying around their test results with them. 😂
When I was whoring about...Way back when. I used to keep a downloaded PDF of my complete test results in my phone...And a hard copy in the car.
😜😆😘

Just curious if the emblem itself is widely known by people outside of this community? Specifically black men maybe? Has anyone worn a temp tat, real tat, or a piece of clothing with it on it in public and received any attention? Serious question here:qos:
I'd have to say outside of people in the lifestyle it is probably not too well known. Just think about how many symbols there are out there and unless you're looking how unnoticed them may be.

I call a more rural part of the U.S. home so I doubt anyone outside of the lifestyle would know what it means besides a handful of people.

Just curious if the emblem itself is widely known by people outside of this community? Specifically black men maybe? Has anyone worn a temp tat, real tat, or a piece of clothing with it on it in public and received any attention? Serious question here:qos:
No. People still think it’s pocker related.

Back