I have 3 real QOS related tattoos and counting. Never messed with the temps. Didn’t see a point after a decade of getting filled up by hung black men. I’ve never met another woman with a QOS tattoo. Seen plenty of displays online but never anyone in person. I know there are others living as proper Queens out there but we are incredibly rare. All the masturbation addicted betas need to stop acting like it’s common. It’s not at all. Which is fine because it makes us Queens unique and more desirable to the black men that get to have us and to the betas that want to worship us. 😁 :qos:
You damn right;)

I have 3 real QOS related tattoos and counting. Never messed with the temps. Didn’t see a point after a decade of getting filled up by hung black men. I’ve never met another woman with a QOS tattoo. Seen plenty of displays online but never anyone in person. I know there are others living as proper Queens out there but we are incredibly rare. All the masturbation addicted betas need to stop acting like it’s common. It’s not at all. Which is fine because it makes us Queens unique and more desirable to the black men that get to have us and to the betas that want to worship us. 😁 :qos:
💯 ❤️

Got that right Queen :qos:☺️

Please login or become a member to view

Back