Pussy free How long has it been?

This year has been a weird one so far. I've mentioned before, at best I might get pussy 6-8 times a year, usually all of them with a condom, but this year, I have not touched, tasted, smelt or fucked my wifes pussy since late January. I figure we've got to the point of almost having no sexual relationship at all. She used to like me rimming her ass while she masturbated to an orgasm, but she feels even bored with that now... which is ashame as its the one thing we used to really enjoy between us.

You must be very proud of such an accomplishment!? Was it a difficult transition for your cuckold?
Yes it was a difficult trans
You must be very proud of such an accomplishment!? Was it a difficult transition for your cuckold?
Yes it was a difficult transition and it take a long time always step by step, but now everything is fine and as it should be, I could not be more happier

I am now pussyfree for about 8 years. By chance it was filmed and I can stil review video how I penetrated for the last time my girlfriend at the time. The video ends where she penetrates me with a strap on. Since then I never penetrated a girl nor a guy. Finding that my life without having to perform as a male and the psychological peace it gives me my sexual identity changed completely. I discovered the joy of anal, followed by learning how to have sex with a man. I became a total bottom and after exploring the anal ways to orgasm by stimulation of the external sphincter, prostate gland and the internal sphincter I learned to orgasm only through anal and having sissygasm that way with a soft penis.
In the mean I started to crave cock and semen from other men, tot be fucked, swallow their cum and receive it in my boypusssy and experiencing
the physical addiction to their semen in my body as the psychological addiction of being bred, protected, led and dominated. By only using my penis to pee it lost completely its reproductive function and my penis and testicles shrieked a lot by not using them anymore. Also erections are seldom, not very hard an of short duration. I can masturbate by circling around the head of my penis, stroking it with 2 fingers in a almost soft state or stimulate it with a magic wand from Hitatchi in combination with wearing a wet diaper. Know I also feel a funny sensation in my pelvic floor and my anus gets automatically soft when I gave thoughts or see a nice cock. I would never go back to hetero sex...

Total acceptance here as a pussy free cuck but it took about a year to get to that point.
Most cucks go through some time of becoming acclimated to their new status. For a time the urge still stirs your dick and you want to put it in the wife, then you remember that is off-limits now. Sort of like a person diagnosed with diabetes who suddenly must forgo sugared candy, drinks, etc.

Most cucks go through some time of becoming acclimated to their new status. For a time the urge still stirs your dick and you want to put it in the wife, then you remember that is off-limits now. Sort of like a person diagnosed with diabetes who suddenly must forgo sugared candy, drinks, etc.
Yea not easy at first but you get to the point you know BBC is just so much better and your dick just knows it’s place.

Back