Pussy free How long has it been?

So this question is for the cucks out there who are pussy free, how long have you been sexless for? In just under two months I'll be coming up on my four year anniversary of no sex at all including blowjobs/hand jobs. I know the sexless cuckold role isn't for everyone but I love it.
3 years going on 4... I feel amazing and believe pussy id for Blk Men

Pussy free for 7 years now. My ex was cheating on me for months unfortunately not with a superior black man but with her ex. She told me she been fucking him for months almost every night and she dropped me. It was humiliating and yet super hot at the same time. I was obsessed thinking about her taking someone else's cock for months behind my back. After a while I knew I wanted to be a cuck, soon after I realized I wanted to worship superior black men. Before I knew it I wanted to be a sissy cuckold. Now I just wish she made me watch it or that I caught them fucking one night. I would have just watched and jerked off lol. I wish we kept in touch still I'd honestly thank her now for awakening this in me. She probably wouldn't be surprised she knew I had/have a fantasy sucking a bigger superior cock.I've been pussy free since looking to fulfill my goals of being a cuck

Pussy free for 7 years now. My ex was cheating on me for months unfortunately not with a superior black man but with her ex. She told me she been fucking him for months almost every night and she dropped me. It was humiliating and yet super hot at the same time. I was obsessed thinking about her taking someone else's cock for months behind my back. After a while I knew I wanted to be a cuck, soon after I realized I wanted to worship superior black men. Before I knew it I wanted to be a sissy cuckold. Now I just wish she made me watch it or that I caught them fucking one night. I would have just watched and jerked off lol. I wish we kept in touch still I'd honestly thank her now for awakening this in me. She probably wouldn't be surprised she knew I had/have a fantasy sucking a bigger superior cock.I've been pussy free since looking to fulfill my goals of being a cuck
Yeah but also admit you like Black dick

5 months and 5 days 😔

Hey don't be sad about it. You'll really come to love being pussy free!

I've been pussy free for over 2 years now and up until recently my beautiful wife hasn't cared about whether I jerk off or not but we had a discussion last night and she's decided she wants to be in control of my orgasms now too. She says she can tell whether I've been jerking off or not based on my mood. She says I'm much more attentive and focused on her when I havnt cum and since that is what makes her happy I've got to 100% agree with her on this.

She hasn't given me a time when I'm allowed to cum but she did say my days of daily masturbation are over.

Last time I was inside my wife was in May. We were on vacation and she was wearing such a little bikini. Every man there was eye fucking her and she knew it. i was so grateful that she let me in her pussy as soon we got back to the hotel room to change for dinner.

thankfully she lets me orally service her pussy and behind like once a week or I wouldn’t survive!

hubby is pussy free for over a year now, I'm very strict with his chastity, he is allowed to masturbate wearing an XXL condom (which much to large for him - it would fit my black lover but of course he is never using one) once a month supervised by me, with a time limit of two minutes, if he is able to oozing out his cum in that time fine, if not he goes back in his cage or he can beg me for more time, if I'm in the mood I will allow him more time but for every 30 seconds he needs longer he has to wait two weeks more for the next release (masturbation session) so if he needs 3 minutes he has two wait two month instead of one month, so he is not always choosing that option and I do not always allow it, on the other hand I´m generous, I allow him additional masturbation sessions if he is fulfilling two conditions: if he can cum in less than one minute and if his penis is only semi erect when the weak ejaculation starts, he will earn an additional masturbation session
(I don't like his small penis being fully erect), I did not counted it exactly but round about he ejaculates 6 to 8 times last year

hubby is pussy free for over a year now, I'm very strict with his chastity, he is allowed to masturbate wearing an XXL condom (which much to large for him - it would fit my black lover but of course he is never using one) once a month supervised by me, with a time limit of two minutes, if he is able to oozing out his cum in that time fine, if not he goes back in his cage or he can beg me for more time, if I'm in the mood I will allow him more time but for every 30 seconds he needs longer he has to wait two weeks more for the next release (masturbation session) so if he needs 3 minutes he has two wait two month instead of one month, so he is not always choosing that option and I do not always allow it, on the other hand I´m generous, I allow him additional masturbation sessions if he is fulfilling two conditions: if he can cum in less than one minute and if his penis is only semi erect when the weak ejaculation starts, he will earn an additional masturbation session
(I don't like his small penis being fully erect), I did not counted it exactly but round about he ejaculates 6 to 8 times last year

I swear my wife read this post lol. She's told me that I'll be allowed to cum on Friday but she wants to supervise, I have to wear a condom, and I will have 1 minute to cum

Amazing. I bet you two have a very strong relationship

Initially when we started Michael was happy to be pussyfree for a time, using chastity to keep him from jerking off. However I got to liking the cage and keeping him sex free. Love the control and torment. So far a while during that he was upset at being denied completely whilst I was having sex every day. So he fought me to allow him release but I talked him through it and a couple of years later he is used to being sex free and caged. He got used to his then new role of being a pussyfree cuckold, always caged.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Love this. We talked it through and decided Jamie was right in the first place. Female superiority at its finest. Perfect femdom hotwife.

Initially when we started Michael was happy to be pussyfree for a time, using chastity to keep him from jerking off. However I got to liking the cage and keeping him sex free. Love the control and torment. So far a while during that he was upset at being denied completely whilst I was having sex every day. So he fought me to allow him release but I talked him through it and a couple of years later he is used to being sex free and caged. He got used to his then new role of being a pussyfree cuckold, always caged.
J
Xoxoxoxo
It's got to be tough not to at least be able to jerk off though. But I will say it again you are an awesome hotwife

Back