Pussy free How long has it been?

It's got to be tough not to at least be able to jerk off though. But I will say it again you are an awesome hotwife
I was surprised to find out how easy it was to get used to being pussy-free and no masturbation. By 30 days or so, I was over both, and by about 60 days I had forgotten what pussy even felt like. Actually, I had been pussy-free for almost an entire year by the time I had been caged for two months. I did want to be caged really bad for about 20 years before I finally got my wish, so the whole ordeal wasn't difficult for me at all. It's been almost 5 years since I started with the cage and training, and I still haven't masturbated to completion even once.

I was surprised to find out how easy it was to get used to being pussy-free and no masturbation. By 30 days or so, I was over both, and by about 60 days I had forgotten what pussy even felt like. Actually, I had been pussy-free for almost an entire year by the time I had been caged for two months. I did want to be caged really bad for about 20 years before I finally got my wish, so the whole ordeal wasn't difficult for me at all. It's been almost 5 years since I started with the cage and training, and I still haven't masturbated to completion even once.
wow that's quite a long time without

So this question is for the cucks out there who are pussy free, how long have you been sexless for? In just under two months I'll be coming up on my four year anniversary of no sex at all including blowjobs/hand jobs. I know the sexless cuckold role isn't for everyone but I love it.
I think I might have replied to this thread before, but, I'm pussy-free for 12+ years...coming up on 13 years soon.

hubby is pussy free for over a year now, I'm very strict with his chastity, he is allowed to masturbate wearing an XXL condom (which much to large for him - it would fit my black lover but of course he is never using one) once a month supervised by me, with a time limit of two minutes, if he is able to oozing out his cum in that time fine, if not he goes back in his cage or he can beg me for more time, if I'm in the mood I will allow him more time but for every 30 seconds he needs longer he has to wait two weeks more for the next release (masturbation session) so if he needs 3 minutes he has two wait two month instead of one month, so he is not always choosing that option and I do not always allow it, on the other hand I´m generous, I allow him additional masturbation sessions if he is fulfilling two conditions: if he can cum in less than one minute and if his penis is only semi erect when the weak ejaculation starts, he will earn an additional masturbation session
(I don't like his small penis being fully erect), I did not counted it exactly but round about he ejaculates 6 to 8 times last year
You must be very proud of such an accomplishment!? Was it a difficult transition for your cuckold?

hubby is pussy free for over a year now, I'm very strict with his chastity, he is allowed to masturbate wearing an XXL condom (which much to large for him - it would fit my black lover but of course he is never using one) once a month supervised by me, with a time limit of two minutes, if he is able to oozing out his cum in that time fine, if not he goes back in his cage or he can beg me for more time, if I'm in the mood I will allow him more time but for every 30 seconds he needs longer he has to wait two weeks more for the next release (masturbation session) so if he needs 3 minutes he has two wait two month instead of one month, so he is not always choosing that option and I do not always allow it, on the other hand I´m generous, I allow him additional masturbation sessions if he is fulfilling two conditions: if he can cum in less than one minute and if his penis is only semi erect when the weak ejaculation starts, he will earn an additional masturbation session
(I don't like his small penis being fully erect), I did not counted it exactly but round about he ejaculates 6 to 8 times last year
I need a woman like you, Conny. My sex life is very close to your hubby, but without the strict time guides for masturbation. Last year, I managed 20 cums by hand jobs only, and on average I was cumming in 5 to 10 seconds. I''m not allowed masturbation.

Back