Pussy free How long has it been?

Dicks can be tamed and trained. (Actually, it's training your mind as much as training your dick. Once it realizes that the pleasure of entering that warm, wet pussy is no longer available, the desire and arousal diminish.)
When I went through my first pussy-free lock up, I was surprised how fast I acclimated to it. I had worn my cage for only an hour or two, and I had to urinate. As soon as my fingers touched only stainless steel, I knew things were very different from that time on. My Mistress had taken ownership of my penis, and I was using a penis that belonged to somebody else to piss. It no longer belonged to me, and it wasn't going to be inside a woman for a very long time. Within about 6 weeks, I had lost the desire for pussy, and had forgotten what it felt like to be inside one.

My pussy-free streak is now at 42 months. I have no craving for pussy any longer, and my sex life is entirely hand jobs only.

When I went through my first pussy-free lock up, I was surprised how fast I acclimated to it. I had worn my cage for only an hour or two, and I had to urinate. As soon as my fingers touched only stainless steel, I knew things were very different from that time on. My Mistress had taken ownership of my penis, and I was using a penis that belonged to somebody else to piss. It no longer belonged to me, and it wasn't going to be inside a woman for a very long time. Within about 6 weeks, I had lost the desire for pussy, and had forgotten what it felt like to be inside one.

My pussy-free streak is now at 42 months. I have no craving for pussy any longer, and my sex life is entirely hand jobs only.
Do you desire BBC now?

Been there, done that.. many times... lol
I had agreed with my Mistress that I would only have 3 tries, one a year for a cum, and only by masturbation. The one at 40 days was for the first year, 2015. I had 2 more tries to cum, 2016 and 2017, both at unknown dates. After that, no more for life, but Mistress and I parted ways in January of 2016. I managed to get back with my wife in 2017, and now I'm pussy-free for life and hand jobs only, usually about 2 a month.

and your ok with this? why?
My wife has cuckolded me since our first date. Eventually she just got to where she wasn't interested any longer in having sex with me. That was in 1992. She slowly cut me back until we were having intercourse about once a year, sometimes less. In 2017, we had intercourse for the last time, and now I'm hand jobs only, about twice a month.

I knew from our first date I wasn't big enough for her. She told me I needed to be at least 2 inches longer to get her off. I managed to eat her to orgasms every time we fucked, but eventually she wanted a bigger cock to fuck her all the time. Having already been a cuckold for about 10 years before I met my wife, I was very used to women having other men besides myself fucking them. So when we had our first date, I knew she would at some point be fucking everybody but me. She started the next day, and is still fucking other men 43 years later. I don't want her to stop, and rarely even think about it anymore.

Michael is nearing 3 years now, but I forget the actual date, I didn't think to note details like this because for a time we didn't agree on rules and he didn't think it through when he gave me the reigns of the lifestyle. Saying that however, he had the option to opt out at various stages and I would have quit immediately, but he stuck to it even though the reality was different to the fantasy. I think guys really don't consider the day to day mechanics of the lifestyle. I'd quit now if he asked me to but until that day comes (doubtful) he won't have sex. Period. Little white guys require lock and key.
J
Xoxooxox
Don’t forget I’m Dans substitute when he’s away etc

Back