Pussy free How long has it been?

It was January of 2012 the last time she allowed me to try to get it up to fuck her. Thinking about it and all the pleasures she had with others got me hard. But then when it came to be my time to do the deed I started going soft. by the time I actually tried to get into my wife I was pretty limp, and only shrivelled from there... It is no wonder that she had over two dozen lovers for years prior to that point. Three or four regular masculine lovers who could easily take her to new heights of pleasure, some of which I was able to observe but mainly she would enjoy her men on her own....
So I would estimate that except for a few isolated instances where I was allowed but unable to perform it has been 15 years... It is hard for a simple beta male to perform when I know how well a true man can pleasure a woman...

Before Christmas Eve it was over a year since my hubby was able to get hard and complete the act. I hope to get more in the future - I enjoyed him!
you are truly a loving and caring wife.....my hat goes off to you.was hoping to view your profile but am apparently blocked??;)

I am not pussy free, although I only fuck her after another man has fucked her first. I can't remember the last time I fucked her that wasn't sloppy seconds or at least with her having fucked another man with a condom. Maybe 2+ years?

I have been caged for about a year and a half. not 24/7, but usually locked up. I will stay locked up right until i am going to fuck her, and sometimes i cum just from her taking the cage off, before i can fuck her. Even then, I may have a chance to fuck her seconds once every month or two, while she fucks other men 2-3 times a week.
Yes I would think it would be very Easy to lose control prematurely

It was January of 2012 the last time she allowed me to try to get it up to fuck her. Thinking about it and all the pleasures she had with others got me hard. But then when it came to be my time to do the deed I started going soft. by the time I actually tried to get into my wife I was pretty limp, and only shrivelled from there... It is no wonder that she had over two dozen lovers for years prior to that point. Three or four regular masculine lovers who could easily take her to new heights of pleasure, some of which I was able to observe but mainly she would enjoy her men on her own....
So I would estimate that except for a few isolated instances where I was allowed but unable to perform it has been 15 years... It is hard for a simple beta male to perform when I know how well a true man can pleasure a woman...

I realized that the last time I fucked her was in April. We have tried a few times since, but I can't get it completely hard even when I am insanely horny, and my dick is really small now. She told me last night that I may be pussy-free from now on. She hasn't decided.

I realized that the last time I fucked her was in April. We have tried a few times since, but I can't get it completely hard even when I am insanely horny, and my dick is really small now. She told me last night that I may be pussy-free from now on. She hasn't decided.

Recently noticed myself I’m not getting fully hard now, I’m pussy free 6 years and have been in and out of chastity during that time,

Im not sure if it’s the cage or lack of use, Karen noticed on 1st November when I was unlocked after Locktober, She said, You should be rock hard and that’s a semi at best. Not that it matters.
That's what mine was like after a 145 day lockup, about 1 1/2 inches shorter and about 1/2 inch thinner. When I did cum, it was like it had forgotten what to do as the semen ran out instead of squirted like it normally did. And like you, my Mistress laughed and told me it didn't make any difference how small I was now that I was all done fucking for life.

That's what mine was like after a 145 day lockup, about 1 1/2 inches shorter and about 1/2 inch thinner. When I did cum, it was like it had forgotten what to do as the semen ran out instead of squirted like it normally did. And like you, my Mistress laughed and told me it didn't make any difference how small I was now that I was all done fucking for life.
yes, its great to be locked yet it affects your cock...its not cock anymore...

Back