Pussy free How long has it been?

So this question is for the cucks out there who are pussy free, how long have you been sexless for? In just under two months I'll be coming up on my four year anniversary of no sex at all including blowjobs/hand jobs. I know the sexless cuckold role isn't for everyone but I love it.
Five years and counting. Have switched to cock instead and don’t miss pussy in the least.

Yes it was tough for him but he loves the frustration. We had talk ourselves through this whole process the first 18 months or so. We agreed that we would both continue but only if we were both invested in the lifestyle. He gave me the reigns to go in whichever direction I wanted.
He gave me permission to go in the direction I felt most comfortable. Early on I just played with orgasm denial. We had sex but for 3 months no orgasm. I then for a period of 6 months stopped sexual intercourse, a little head and handjob whilst he used a series of toys. At this stage I decided I wanted to go further because using the cage really set something off in both our minds. I wanted to push it and we then started shopping for bulls. We take care of the prostate because I do "milk" him every so often, he will also have wet dreams. Hubby's role changed over time, he is still a great husband and a strong man both mentally and physically, but he does not get sex except when he uses the harness on me when caged.
J
Xoxoxo
so hot

Yes he has and quite a while ago in fact. I trained him to be able to orgasm this way because he does not require freedom from the cage to do it. It helps with his overall health too. When preparing myself for anal sex with my lovers, I really took my time. I wanted to enjoy it fully and not be turned off by the pain. Took a couple of months but it was well worth it as i love and adore anal now. I can orgasm just from that, because Dan in particular is so thick and long. Just... getting worked up thinking of it. Anyway, did the same for hubby, he would often go to work with plugs in, he would wear one at home and when ready i proceeded to get him to 'sissygasm'. He was very sheepish early on as he was unsure how he should feel orgasming like this. But now, when he is good, I will give him one. Usually we have a rule that he gets to sissygasm once for every 40 orgasms I get. Its varies depending on my mood.
So he gets sex and penetration, just not like before.
J
xoxoxox
did you ever think about Michael trying the real thing, pop his cherry ? I mean trying him to get a sissygasm from a real cock

I haven’t had “traditional” sex in 2021 yet.
2020, even with pandemic, only had sex twice! We were safe as we could be, but she still needed real cock from a couple guys she sees regularly. My tongue has become my default sex organ and that’s what we call “sex” now. It’s really fun and erotic for both of us and I still cum from it which really pleases her to see. We would never cum with each other when we had traditional sex, I’d always cum too fast and I could never get her off. Now I’m worshipping her pussy with my tongue and I’m cumming with her and we are moaning together. Very very special moment, why would we go back to “normal sex”. Our other guys have that covered for her already when she needs something more inside her.

I was pussy free for five years. A year into our marriage, my wife started going out to bars with her friends, often without me. I started jacking off to what/who she might be doing, always asking her what she did, if anything happened, etc. I encouraged her to dance with other men, since I can’t dance. She always said nothing happened. After a few years, our sex life dwindled and stopped. She instructed me to stay home because it was easier if she just went out alone with her friends. I must have watched her get dressed up and put on makeup hundreds of times for girls nights—including nights she stayed with friends or didn’t come home, and work or girl trips out of town. Before we had ******* there was a five year period she denied me any sex, period. I asked her to cuck me, encouraged her if an opportunity presented itself, but she said nothing ever happened. After we had *******, she eventually admitted to fucking three guys back then, making out with a few here and there, but it’s hard to believe that was all, in a decade of going out, including those 5 years I was completely sex free. Maybe there was an affair, maybe just a bunch of random men. I suspect she is into (or was addicted to) confident and dominant straight men who just take charge and fuck, and then disappear. She loves me 100%, but I am your basic bisexual beta sissy lol.

Last edited:
I was pussy free for five years. A year into our marriage, my wife started going out to bars with her friends, often without me. I started jacking off to what/who she might be doing, always asking her what she did, if anything happened, etc. I encouraged her to dance with other men, since I can’t dance. She always said nothing happened. After a few years, our sex life dwindled and stopped. She instructed me to stay home because it was easier if we just went out alone with her friends. I must have watched her get dressed up and put on makeup hundreds of times for girls nights—including nights she stayed with friends or didn’t come home, and work or girl trips out of town. Before we had ******* there was a five year period she denied me any sex, period. I asked her to cuck me, encouraged her if an opportunity presented itself, but she said nothing ever happened. After we had *******, she eventually admitted to fucking three guys back then, making out with a few here and there, but it’s hard to believe that was all, in a decade of going out, including those 5 years I was completely sex free. Maybe there was an affair, maybe just a bunch of random men. I suspect she is into (or was addicted to) confident and dominant straight men who just take charge and fuck, and then disappear. She loves me 100%, but I am your basic bisexual beta sissy lol.
Well, at least you get to suck cock. That’s something to be happy about!

Well, at least you get to suck cock. That’s something to be happy about!
In theory, yeah. It's been 20+ years since I sucked dick though. My wife was on the pill during this period, and hates condoms, so one of my biggest regrets is not getting to eat the evidence. She basically took a shower and went straight to bed, nothing for me, not even kissing.

Last edited:
You should still be proud of her for being a slut.
I am, I just wish I was a part of it more. Hopefully she starts up again. She won't talk about those years or give me details, so I'm always looking for things to say to get her to open up. I think she's mostly ashamed of this side of her personality. If anyone wants to speculate on what she was up to or how to get her to give me details (especially anyone with insight into a woman's mind) I'd appreciate it. I never doubted she loved me.

So this question is for the cucks out there who are pussy free, how long have you been sexless for? In just under two months I'll be coming up on my four year anniversary of no sex at all including blowjobs/hand jobs. I know the sexless cuckold role isn't for everyone but I love it.
Hi.
Are you still pussyfree? Can we talk please!! 🙏

Back