Pussy free How long has it been?

Yes it was a difficult trans

Yes it was a difficult transition and it take a long time always step by step, but now everything is fine and as it should be, I could not be more happier
I fantasize that my wife cuckolds me and goes black only. I've been trying slowly and delicately to give her slight hints but not much success. I would love to become pussy free and watch her fall in love with BBC and in love with a hung black stud.

32 and I've been pussy-free my entire life. The journey of shame, frustration, jealousy, and finally acceptance has led me to appreciate other peoples needs much better. It's helped me understand much more deeply how women need a fulfilling sex life, and how many white women in particular have been shamed into accepting second best for so long. I wholeheartedly champion female and black empowerment more than ever now as a result of my pussy-free journey, and I'm deeply grateful for the experience.

Last edited:
32 and I've been pussy-free my entire life. The journey of shame, frustration, jealousy, and finally acceptance has led me to appreciate other peoples needs much better. It's helped me understand much more deeply how women need a fulfilling sex life, and how many white women in particular have been shamed into accepting second best for so long. I wholeheartedly champion female and black empowerment more than ever now as a result of my pussy-free journey, and I'm deeply grateful for the experience.
Good for you!

That's awesome! Keep going!

Back