Pussy free for a year or caged and no orgasm for six months

Pussy free for a year or caged no orgasm for 6 months

• Total voters
Ich habe seit über 2 Jahren keinen Orgasmus mehr gehabt und werde auch keinen mehr bekommen. Vor ca. 7 Jahren habe ich einen Kg. von meiner Herrin bekommen. Da sie wollte, dass ich chemisch kastriert bin, haben wir uns ein Medikament aus gesucht, welches ich genommen habe. Ich werde zwar immer noch geil, allerdings dann nur noch von alleine. Durch sexuelle Stimulation zum Beispiel am Penis oder wenn ich meine Herrin oral befriedige tut sich bei mir nichts mehr. Ich bin impotent und kann keinen befriedigenden Orgasmus mehr bekommen.

Last edited:
Day 29

Last night
I went down on her for awhile. Licking her pussy always teases me so much especially when I can't follow thst up by sliding inside
She told me she didn't want to cum but days that alot but I knew she would
After a bit i got next to her and she Started rubbing her very excited pussy on my cage
She said she loved my little black cock. She was getting very hot and I could feel myself leaking in my cage
She moaned she loved locking up my little cock and that I don't deserve her pussy
I took my cage and rubbed her fast
I'm going to keep you caged till your balls turn blue and get huge
Imagine all those big black cock that want to stretch that pussy
She told me I don't know why I even let you in I'm too wet and you don't feel it and it's too small I don't feel it. That always made me cum
Cum on my black cock cage I whispered and she explodes
She says she really loves keeping me locked and coming ony cages

4 more days

Day 26

Gf. She had to catch up

So in order to deny my boyfriend any kind of wetness from my pussy or my mouth or really any kind of direct contact that he can feel but at the same time I don't want to deny myself, we decided to cover his cock with a condom. I thought it was kinda weird at first but it actually was quite hot. I stroked his cock with my hand, put it in my mouth and then eventually I climbed on top of him and grinded against his cock with my wet warm pussy. The feeling was strange but hot at the same time because all I can feel was the smoothness of the condom, I could not feel the warmth of his cock. I was tempted to put his little covered cock inside me but he didn't deserve to feel my pussy. Although it was a little frustrating for me, I came really hard just knowing how frustrating it must be for him.

Attachments

• 20211025_231918.jpg
    20211025_231918.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
No Nut November

Attachments

• 86d89b2480f1f50339ab732f2f6f12f9_949be0962a6cc9c7cc804465ec0574e0.jpg
    86d89b2480f1f50339ab732f2f6f12f9_949be0962a6cc9c7cc804465ec0574e0.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 30
I've only had one orgasm after locktober. A bj. Usually I take forever to cum it was first week early Nov and I came in 5 minutes she said what happened. I offered that is what happens when you lock me up she just said mmmmm

I haven't cum since then

Back