Pussy free for a year or caged and no orgasm for six months

Pussy free for a year or caged no orgasm for 6 months

• Total voters
Day 16

Unlocked because of soreness from metal cage

Put on Charlie and she went to town licking and sucking that 8 bbc strap on. She grabbed my Lil cock and was stroking a little one and sucking a big one. She gets me so hot with how much she moans with her mouth full.
She took me very close to blowing my 15 day load.
Soon she got on top to ride Charlie but she's so tight she had to lay back and make me watch as she slid in her very slowly. She needs practice again to getting used to being full
She then got on top on me and let my little white dick feel her wetness of her soaking pussy. So close but no pussy.
She said that the poll answer so far would be 6 months because she'd want my penis. I think after months she wouldn't miss it. Hard to imagine truly being orgasm free 6 months
Road trip tomorrow let's see what trouble we can get Into

Pussyfree with orgasms would be the way to go. Just think of all the ways you can tease him to orgasms in or out of has cage. With or without hands millking him.
Plus the added bonus of hours and hours of pussy worship.
Think she's leaning towards 6 months

Gf

My boyfriend loves to be caged and not be allowed to cum. We did it several months ago and he didn't cum for 31 days. He has been wearing a black cage that is different from the metal one he usually wears. There is no opening on the sides. As with the metal one I love to rub my pussy on it. It's completely different feeling. It's very smooth so as I get excited and wet it's easy to slide up and down. It's also a little frustrating because with the metal one I can feel his little cock pushing through the bars but it's a pretty powerful orgasm anyway. I bet he's more frustrated than me.

Day 21

She seems to love the fully enclosed black cage

Last night, she wanded me in it. Edged me very close to losing it. Cumming in cage is deliciously frustrating.
It got her so hot she rolled me over grabbed my cage and began rubbing off on her clit. She really gets off denying me her wetness now. Kept tling me too bad my little penis couldn't feelhow wet she got
She taunted me about my tiny penis couldn't feel a thing in that cage.
It was very hot when I started to fuck her and she told me not to move. She just held it and ribbed off. My cage is getting tight thinking bout it.
She came very hard and had another a few seconds later. As she was comming she said no pussy for you I don't need your little penis

After she came she told me it's better when I don't move so I get no pleasure just an object for her use.

I think you should go for pussy free for 1 year. When my wife cut me off that's when she really started to open up and get used to having sex exclusively with her bulls. I think maybe she felt she should have sex with me more then her bulls but once I was cut off she was free to do what she wanted.

Before I was cut off she'd usually see her bull once a week and after she sees him 3-5 times a week and now she can sleep over at his house since she's not worried about coming home with a load for me.
As I am a small cocked white sub guy I know my place is not having sex with women. I am not equipped to pleasure women, not like bulls are. As they are my betters I understand I have to serve.
White women need the pleasure and lust that a black bull will give them.
This is just natural thinking now for me.

I get intercourse twice a year and my orgasms are Anal in tight

I've been pussy free for the past two years, but no cage......our Ladies in our Family group prefer to see us kept hard and frustrated......we wear garter belts, but no panties......they like "watching it throb", they say.......each of us husbands have a "Matron" assigned to us (they change every month), to make sure we're kept hard all day long, and they keep us busy serving our Masters and Mistresses.....
That sounds like a situation that I would enjoy

It's always the little things she says In the moment that get me so hot. I was sliding my finger in after giving my tongue a break and she breathlessly moaned I can hardly feel your finger just like your little cock. I think it's time she just states calling it a penis
Or did you mean (her little boi dick)

After all this time I thought I'd try out the smaller cage and see if it fits better than it used to what do you think
That cage looks like a better fit. I've enjoyed your story very much. By the way I think you should be 12 months Pussy free, which I think you're trying to get to. Your g/f is pushing all your buttons so to speak, and the journey for you both is going great. Cheers to you both

That cage looks like a better fit. I've enjoyed your story very much. By the way I think you should be 12 months Pussy free, which I think you're trying to get to. Your g/f is pushing all your buttons so to speak, and the journey for you both is going great. Cheers to you both
Thanks. She's still too nice to my little penis

22 days orgasm free

Last night she told me when I cum it will be caged.
She was stroking my very full balls. She liked how big they are getting
She put her legs near me and I began to hump her leg and run myself on her. She started jerrking on my cage. I was getting very close to cumming. She asked what it felt like when she rubbed her clit on my cage and I don't feel anything. Was surprised when I said this cage was too big.
She made some tiny reference and told me tonight she's really going to tease me.

Was bad yesterday before work

I used the wand on my cage after 22 days cum free I had to stop pretty fast almost came
What happens when she sees this

The other night she set a record for the most orgasms in a sitting. Now of course, I'm locked up so my penis had nothing to do with it except for being in the cage she rubbed off to.
At one point I started moving my hips thrusting into her
She said such a hot thing
Don't move
She knew I almost came last time like that.
It was so exciting that she didn't want me to get pleasure from it just be there for her to cum
Then she ended by whispering in my ear no pussy for you as she came for the 6th time

Laying in bed an hour ago, my cage felt funny. I reached down it one ball was out. A little tug and it was off. Awhile later I showed her she said it's still Locked? I said yes and she laughed. I asked what's funny. She said do other people have theirs fall off. Maybe you need a smaller one

So she took advantage of my uncaged penis. She ran a finger over my underwear and drove me crazy she kept playing with the tip and with the soft cloth there she could be rubbing and I was seeing stars trying not to cum. She almost made me cum with one finger. Guess I'm a one finger cock
Then she took her palm and layed it over my shaft I started to thrust up.
Yeah fuck my hand.
I was actually fucking her palm thru my underwear. How sad fucking her palm it was very hot and slightly humiliating. I loved it
Too quickly she said no more and I was left frustrated over 3 weeks of cum bulging in my little balls
Later she decided to tease us both. She took my head and thru her clothes teased her clit. She didn't last too long and made us stop she didn't want to cum yet.
I tried to fuck her dry hand while I was still in caged bit didn't get far. Only 9 more days

Back