Pussy free for a year or caged and no orgasm for six months

Pussy free for a year or caged no orgasm for 6 months

• Total voters
Gf

I've had a lot of fun playing with my boyfriend's balls since he's been caged up. I think it's been 17 or 18 days. They feel so tight and so full and getting a little bigger everyday Each day I ask him to pull out his little cage so I can see how big and full his balls are getting. The second I just touch it ever so slightly he starts to wiggle all over the place, I love teasing his little caged up cock with my finger, sometimes with my tongue but I found a different way that really makes him crazy. I use the wand and just move it back and forth over the top of his cage and around and under his balls. He told me that probably another week or two he would be able to actually cum that way, I think that would be pretty amazing to see but for now I'm the only one that gets to cum so I climbed on top of him pressed my pussy to his cage and kept the wand there so between the vibrating cage and the wand on my clit I had an amazing orgasm. I have to say it's becoming one of my favorite ways to cum. My boyfriend loves it too. He thinks its such a tease for him.

Get Outlook for Android

Gf

I've had a lot of fun playing with my boyfriend's balls since he's been caged up. I think it's been 17 or 18 days. They feel so tight and so full and getting a little bigger everyday Each day I ask him to pull out his little cage so I can see how big and full his balls are getting. The second I just touch it ever so slightly he starts to wiggle all over the place, I love teasing his little caged up cock with my finger, sometimes with my tongue but I found a different way that really makes him crazy. I use the wand and just move it back and forth over the top of his cage and around and under his balls. He told me that probably another week or two he would be able to actually cum that way, I think that would be pretty amazing to see but for now I'm the only one that gets to cum so I climbed on top of him pressed my pussy to his cage and kept the wand there so between the vibrating cage and the wand on my clit I had an amazing orgasm. I have to say it's becoming one of my favorite ways to cum. My boyfriend loves it too. He thinks its such a tease for him.

Get Outlook for Android

Being caged for 6 months could be very exciting but also very tough. I guess if I am allowed to cum from anal, I would chose the 6 month. 😍

My wife wants to cage me. She only fucks black men. She milks me on to the floor when her lover is there to show that she cares and wont see me go without sex. But she has said that having me caged so she can control my orgasms, as and when she feels like it turns her on. She said she does not want me to masterbate as its an insult to her

Bf Day 21 thoughts

My 32 day orgasm free record was a different key holder. Sometimes shed unlock me and ride me till she came then lock me back up.
This time there is no unlocked pussy for me even years ago before we got this far , sometimes shed just tease me or get off rubbing my head on her clit and just look me in the eye and say no pussy for you. Just thinking bout hearing her remind me of what she's denying me gets me throbbing in my cage I've Heard that after awhile you don't get hard. Well I def get pretty stiff in here.
The other night she got very horny and saud maybe I'll let you inside me I was so excited but nervous what if I didn't get hard what if the moment I slid into her and felt her silky pussy I came. But 10 seconds later I had no worries she said no no pussy for you I'll just tease myself on your cage but I won't cum either. Now she was even denying me my favorite thing the ability to make her cum. Man she's really getting the hang of this

Last edited:
I voted for being caged for 6 months with no orgasms because I assume that also means 6 months pussy-free. I also think long-term chastity makes it easier to get into "sub space" where the sub solely derives sexual pleasure from satisfying their Mistress. Look forward to seeing what you choose in the end.

I voted for being caged for 6 months with no orgasms because I assume that also means 6 months pussy-free. I also think long-term chastity makes it easier to get into "sub space" where the sub solely derives sexual pleasure from satisfying their Mistress. Look forward to seeing what you choose in the end.
Thanks lol

Last night and as she teasing me, we talked about her hesitancy to take the leap and finally get the bbc she really wants. She said she was worried about her performance, I said it'll be the hottest thing I'll ever see. She said I wasn't worried about pleasing you I was worried I wouldn't do a good job on him she says the sweetest things

I love our lifestyle now. It's all focused on her pleasure and she's really taken to it. I was with many women before her whereas I was her first everything. It's hot to watch her explore this and while frustrating at times, chastity has really opened our sexlife, even if I'm not having any lol.
So do you have orgasm s

Back