Pulling out - or not

I've never had a man successfully pull out. By the time they feel like they are cumming they are usually going off. Then a lot of men and women get into it and next thing you know no one has pulled out or gotten off of anything and you are full. Skip the pull out and get an IUD or on the pill if you won't use condoms.
Thats called weak willed men baby, its easy to pull out

Pulling out has always been hit and miss in my experience. I've had some times go well and they pull out and cum on me. I've had some where a squirt or two has gone off inside of me before they got their dick out. I've had some men admit they tell women they are going to pull out and then have no intention of doing so.

If he is bareback, a real dom alpha bull will do what comes natural for him, which is to cum inside a wife's pussy regardless of her or her husbands request for him not too... I use that as a test early on.... if I ask him not to cum inside her when he is bareback the first time.. if he does it anyways, her and I would both know he was a possible keeper and she admitted to me she it made her a little more attracted to him if he blatantly didn't listen to my request.

I was swinging with an ex gf and her rules for guys was "the first load has to be IN me, the second can be anywhere you want" .....lol oh the looks on their faces when the bitch told them that was priceless

I am not on birth control, and since I don't like the feel of condoms, I ask my lovers to pull out at the last moment. Guys seem OK with this generally, but recently I happened to glance down and saw that as the guy was pulling out there was clearly cum on the tip of his dick. He still manged a couple of squirts, but I was pretty sure he came inside me. On questioning he admitted that he always liked to squirt a couple of times before he pulled out. Now I wonder how common this is.

Before you ask, I do understand that bareback is risky, but it is a major turn on for me.
If I am asked to pull out, I will pull out. If she's not tied, and or we have not agreed that will be taking the Plan B pills right after, and in my presence, I will pull out. I wanna cream her pussy, but I don't want a baby.

I am not on birth control, and since I don't like the feel of condoms, I ask my lovers to pull out at the last moment. Guys seem OK with this generally, but recently I happened to glance down and saw that as the guy was pulling out there was clearly cum on the tip of his dick. He still manged a couple of squirts, but I was pretty sure he came inside me. On questioning he admitted that he always liked to squirt a couple of times before he pulled out. Now I wonder how common this is.

Before you ask, I do understand that bareback is risky, but it is a major turn on for me.
Another option is that when he knows he's getting there, he should switch to your ass and pound it and nut in it.

It's a major turn on for me too! I'm meeting a guy next week, he's already agreed to bareback sex and his verified comments show he can go a long time and cum often. For various reasons I won't be on any contraception when he fucks me, (my monthly will have just ended so chances are low), but the thought of his cum filling my insides while not being on the pill is a massive turn on!
It’s also a huge turn on for me the husband as well knowing her bulls seed is lying inside her for hours while she’s possibly fertile

I think it’s a major insult to ask or expect the bull to pull out of your wife’s pussy at he moment he’s ready to shoot deep in her after all isnt that what this is all about allowing other men to cum in your wife

Back