Looking for a video

Not sure if this is where I post this. But I can’t seem to find it. Might have been a different site. But I’m looking for a video of a bbc wife/gf swap in hotel setting
I think the wife/gf he swaps was borrowed from her husband, but he’s fuckin the chick after they swap and they are fuckin bareback. I remember the other guy saying “ she’s not on birth control, don’t cum in her “ he says ok then he forgets to record but gets a pic of him at them end were he pulled out late.

Not sure if this is where I post this. But I can’t seem to find it. Might have been a different site. But I’m looking for a video of a bbc wife/gf swap in hotel setting
I think the wife/gf he swaps was borrowed from her husband, but he’s fuckin the chick after they swap and they are fuckin bareback. I remember the other guy saying “ she’s not on birth control, don’t cum in her “ he says ok then he forgets to record but gets a pic of him at them end were he pulled out late.
This might not be the one you're looking for but janb had similar scene.

This might not be the one you're looking for but janb had similar scene.

I’ll check it out. This video I watch it within the last 2 years it was kinda new. I wanna say it was in this site. But maybe on a similar site but idk the name 😭

Back