Pulling out - or not

And for most male counterparts it is a huge turn on nutting deep inside the tight pussy of a hot white chick.
Following your instincts is not not a crime or is focused on only one gender.
When you are offering your unprotected pussy to an alpha man it is pretty obvious what kind of deal you are offering to him.
I would feel like an asshole shooting my nut inside a towel instead of giving my girl the reward she has deserved.

There is always a face or mouth for that. Towel? Really? :p

I never expect a bull to pull out and every ex that did this let him decide for himself. Once we asked for and got a bull to put on a condom but he slipped it off and exploded inside her. Afterwards, we just decided to accept the guys she likes arent the pull out types.

Same thing for us, as my husband appreciates the "clean up duty".
So never condom, and never pull out.

in all men sammys had not many would pull out some did when she was younger none ever did after they knew she was married and that I knew they were fucking her
if I was them in all honesty I couldn't do it either it ruins it
some seem to respect it with younger women I think but not with married women

We often go to a famous west London spa and it often ends up with wifey
getting some black cock. she always insists on a condom, but after one very
hard pounding when the bull pulled out the condom was ripped and hanging.
He had shot his load deep in her pussy!
Lucky for me he was not a heavy cummer because she would have gone mad.
Now I was extremely turned on by this and got down and gave her a good clean out.
They carried on playing after this and to this day she still does not know she's been
bred by a big black cock.
Another time she was taking some black cock and when the guy got her on all fours
he just pulled the condom off. I know I should have stopped it there and then but the
sight of his big black bare cock pushing into her pussy was just to much for me. I put my
finger to my lips and gave the Shhhhh signal and mouthed at him not to cum in her,
although I would love to see her pussy filled to overflow with a black mans seed.

he did pull out, but only at the very last second and a shot a huge rope of cum
from her ass all up her back. I like to think she must have got a bit inside her..

Am I a very bad man....I think so

Back