Pulling out - or not

We often go to a famous west London spa and it often ends up with wifey
getting some black cock. she always insists on a condom, but after one very
hard pounding when the bull pulled out the condom was ripped and hanging.
He had shot his load deep in her pussy!
Lucky for me he was not a heavy cummer because she would have gone mad.
Now I was extremely turned on by this and got down and gave her a good clean out.
They carried on playing after this and to this day she still does not know she's been
bred by a big black cock.
Another time she was taking some black cock and when the guy got her on all fours
he just pulled the condom off. I know I should have stopped it there and then but the
sight of his big black bare cock pushing into her pussy was just to much for me. I put my
finger to my lips and gave the Shhhhh signal and mouthed at him not to cum in her,
although I would love to see her pussy filled to overflow with a black mans seed.

he did pull out, but only at the very last second and a shot a huge rope of cum
from her ass all up her back. I like to think she must have got a bit inside her..

Am I a very bad man....I think so
I have got to agree with everything you say and if I was in the same situation would have done exactly the same maybe even up to allowing him to fil her with his seed. It doesnt make you a bad man I think It shows how mature and accepting of the situation you are and I congratulate you

I was swinging with an ex gf and her rules for guys was "the first load has to be IN me, the second can be anywhere you want" .....lol oh the looks on their faces when the bitch told them that was priceless
I remember my wife using the same line at a small couples party we attended it certainly gets the guys attention in a good way lol

I think guys really don't like to pull out, they enjoy shoot deep inside and most are opposite and try more deep when they are cum
I agree whenever we swing and I’m with another mans wife I know I want to get my seed in her as deep as I can knowing hes going to be doing the same to my wife

I had my first bbc experience after a party, where he slowly started seducing me when I danced with him. After the party we were asked if we could give him a lift home .He invited us in for a night cap, the conversation turned very sexual. With him showing us his black penis as soon as I saw it I wanted it . Neither my husband, myself or the bbc had any condoms and I was not on any form of birth control. So it was bare back or nothing. He took me bare back and ejaculated deep in my un protected vagina filling me with his awesome black seed.
We now meet on regular basis and it’s always bare back and him shooting his black seed deep into my wonton vagina. It’s an awesome experience

Last edited:
I had my first bbc experience after a party, having given him a lift home. He invited us in for a night cap, the conversation turned very sexual. With him showing us his black penis as soon as I saw it I wanted it . Neither my husband, myself or the bbc had any condoms and I was not on any form of birth control. So it was bare back or nothing. He took me bare back and ejaculated deep in my un protected vagina filling me with his awesome black seed.
We meet on regular basis and it’s always bare back.
Awesome and the way it should be

I think guys really don't like to pull out, they enjoy shoot deep inside and most are opposite and try more deep when they are cum
I have found that when I guy has to pull out when being watched with wives or girl friends they feel they have Not really done the deed. They get hard again. Have seen guys that are usually good for two maybe three times a dates suddenly good got five or six loads of they pull out. The will fuck themselves stupid to com inside. Then they are done.

I have found that when I guy has to pull out when being watched with wives or girl friends they feel they have Not really done the deed. They get hard again. Have seen guys that are usually good for two maybe three times a dates suddenly good got five or six loads of they pull out. The will fuck themselves stupid to com inside. Then they are done.
I think this is true, guys who pulled out are ready to again more quickly

Back