Pulling out - or not

I have to pull out or use a condom, the wife's B/F doesn't, he gets to blast away inside her every time, i get to clean her though and that's always good, very humiliating but i love that, she is not nasty about it but lets me know what's required of me at the time. Soon i hope she will be spending more time with him, living together for 1-2 days a week and see how it goes, then maybe longer periods as we adjust to each others needs, he will be be her main sexual partner, he almost is now.

I have to pull out or use a condom, the wife's B/F doesn't, he gets to blast away inside her every time, i get to clean her though and that's always good, very humiliating but i love that, she is not nasty about it but lets me know what's required of me at the time. Soon i hope she will be spending more time with him, living together for 1-2 days a week and see how it goes, then maybe longer periods as we adjust to each others needs, he will be be her main sexual partner, he almost is now.

That sounds pretty awesome. My eventual hope is that my wife goes black cock only. I would be fine being limited to performing oral on her and maybe getting a hand job from her on special occasions.

No, definitely no pulling out, :devilish::sex: It feels too damn good to have him pull out!!! But with that being said I am in an exclusive relationship with my guy @TopCat. I would feel differently about a one night stand, etc. Safety comes first. I love feeling my guy's cum deep inside of me. The feeling of his warm cum makes me cum right along with him every time, :wub:

If im asked to pull out i will, in fact i almost always do even if im wearing a condom unless its a chick i know well and know is on B.C.
However, if shes on B.C and wants me to cum in her, im getting as deep as i can and im fucking my cum into her every time i thrust hard and then staying in till i go limp.

I am not on birth control, and since I don't like the feel of condoms, I ask my lovers to pull out at the last moment. Guys seem OK with this generally, but recently I happened to glance down and saw that as the guy was pulling out there was clearly cum on the tip of his dick. He still manged a couple of squirts, but I was pretty sure he came inside me. On questioning he admitted that he always liked to squirt a couple of times before he pulled out. Now I wonder how common this is.

Before you ask, I do understand that bareback is risky, but it is a major turn on for me.
I've never had a man successfully pull out. By the time they feel like they are cumming they are usually going off. Then a lot of men and women get into it and next thing you know no one has pulled out or gotten off of anything and you are full. Skip the pull out and get an IUD or on the pill if you won't use condoms.

It's a major turn on for me too! I'm meeting a guy next week, he's already agreed to bareback sex and his verified comments show he can go a long time and cum often. For various reasons I won't be on any contraception when he fucks me, (my monthly will have just ended so chances are low), but the thought of his cum filling my insides while not being on the pill is a massive turn on!
The thought of pregnancy risk is a huge turn on for me!!!!

Back