Pulling out - or not

phoenix81

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
I am not on birth control, and since I don't like the feel of condoms, I ask my lovers to pull out at the last moment. Guys seem OK with this generally, but recently I happened to glance down and saw that as the guy was pulling out there was clearly cum on the tip of his dick. He still manged a couple of squirts, but I was pretty sure he came inside me. On questioning he admitted that he always liked to squirt a couple of times before he pulled out. Now I wonder how common this is.

Before you ask, I do understand that bareback is risky, but it is a major turn on for me.

I am not on birth control, and since I don't like the feel of condoms, I ask my lovers to pull out at the last moment. Guys seem OK with this generally, but recently I happened to glance down and saw that as the guy was pulling out there was clearly cum on the tip of his dick. He still manged a couple of squirts, but I was pretty sure he came inside me. On questioning he admitted that he always liked to squirt a couple of times before he pulled out. Now I wonder how common this is.

Before you ask, I do understand that bareback is risky, but it is a major turn on for me.
Pulling out bareback is dependent on how hot the pussy is

And for most male counterparts it is a huge turn on nutting deep inside the tight pussy of a hot white chick.
Following your instincts is not not a crime or is focused on only one gender.
When you are offering your unprotected pussy to an alpha man it is pretty obvious what kind of deal you are offering to him.
I would feel like an asshole shooting my nut inside a towel instead of giving my girl the reward she has deserved.

My wife hates condom as it kills all the real fun. She used to take pills to avoid birth control. We took a huge risk if STD but we were lucky in this regard.

It's a major turn on for me too! I'm meeting a guy next week, he's already agreed to bareback sex and his verified comments show he can go a long time and cum often. For various reasons I won't be on any contraception when he fucks me, (my monthly will have just ended so chances are low), but the thought of his cum filling my insides while not being on the pill is a massive turn on!

It's a major turn on for me too! I'm meeting a guy next week, he's already agreed to bareback sex and his verified comments show he can go a long time and cum often. For various reasons I won't be on any contraception when he fucks me, (my monthly will have just ended so chances are low), but the thought of his cum filling my insides while not being on the pill is a massive turn on!
Lucky Bitch

That’s my current strategy for avoiding a baby right now I only ask my bull to pull out if I’m fertile and it’s a struggle for him

Back